Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I love my kids, they say the best things!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

My kids say and do the funniest sweetest things at times I just wanted to share

Last night my 6 year old grabbed a chair and stood by the counter and said mommy tell me what your making and how to make it so I can grow up and cook food like you do! , she yells into the living room daddy I'm learning how to cook your favorite meal I'm gonna be a great cook like mommy when i get older! 

My 13 year old son lives with his dad and since we only get summers together I talk to him and my other son on skype, but my 13 year old and I have had a lot of talking time together lately, I love video games and I play call of duty, my son gets on and we play on teams together with other people, He brags to his friends how I play with him and he brings them in so we can all play together  , It's funny to hear him , he sounds so proud the minute anyone random says "dude did you just call the girl Mom?" He tells them yeah of course I did shes is my mom she plays this game with me all the time and shes really good, I have the best mom ! 

My 16 year old leaves random comments on his facebook page about his baby sister, He will say how much he loves her and shes the best little sister. He is very protective though, a few weeks ago his sister told me she had a crush on a boy on her bus, I was telling my son and the minute I said your sister said she has a crush he said no... NO she doesn't, there will be no boys, no crushes... were is she Mom.. I said playing she said put her on the phone ! LOL! 

What do your kids do that make you proud, make you laugh or just make you smile?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Oh my.. I just heard my 3yo DS just say the funniest thing. He says to his 13yo sister "I have a booger on my pants!" His daddy says "Well go get it off." & DS says "No! That's nasty!"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alimorgan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:18 PM

LMAO!! thats too funny! 

Quoting CampClan:

Oh my.. I just heard my 3yo DS just say the funniest thing. He says to his 13yo sister "I have a booger on my pants!" His daddy says "Well go get it off." & DS says "No! That's nasty!"

thickmamaof2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My 5 year old has a little girl friend and told me the other day "mommy when I first saw Kourtney I felt love in my heart!"
LadyOphelia
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter is 9. She is very "dramatic" to say the least. During Wreck-It-Ralph she shouted "OHH THE EMOTIONS...I AM HAVING EMOTIONS". 

My son is 12. He stood up at his Uncle's wedding & shouted out "hey ladies, I am 12 years old & single...holla"

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:49 PM

My daughter is only 17 months, but she was pulling all her toys out of her chest and I said Do you need all those toys? and she went "Yes." I said can we put this one back? She shook her head frantically, and I said what if Kitty wants you to put it back? She thought about it for a moment, glanced at the cat then put some of her toys away. Apparently, when mommy asks her too, it won't happen, but Kitty can make it happen...Oy lol.

alimorgan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

OMg this are all so freaking funny!

amberraejones
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I had to get dressed up two weeks ago for a lunch meeting with school psychologists from other counties to tell us (grad students) what their counties had to offer us for employment.  I usually don't dress up or wear make up on days I don't have class.  When I picked my 3 and 4 year old up from daycare, my 3 year old touched my hair, smiled really big, and said "you wook bootyful mom"  It just made my day!  

amberraejones
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

When my 4 year old gets into trouble he tells me his "ghost buddy" did it or made him do it.  Now he has my 3 year old telling me the same thing.  They have such a serious look on their faces and I try not to laugh.

lisahappymom
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I asked my 3 yr old DD if Daddy was my prince.  She said, "No, Daddy is my prince.  Nate (my 1 yr old DS) is your prince."  I absolutely melted!

hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My getting close to three yr old son is the biggest roughhouser, and depending on the echo of the " SMACK!", I'll ask if he's okay. No response means " yes"

Two days ago, I was helping my teen with homework and heard a thud but was so focused that it didn't register until I hear a voice a minute later in the other room " okayyy!"
:-) his brother and I just about fell over laughting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN