Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Out of the

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 26 Replies
50 states, how many of them have you been to? Would you travel the entire country if given the opportunity? Why or why not?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I've been to the whole west coast, most of the east coast. Nothing really in the middle but I'd love to visit everywhere but Arizona, that state has gone bat-shit crazy.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I've been to PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, FL, LA, TX, IL, CO, CA, OH, MI.  Sure, I'd love to see all the states.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM

One of the things I would love to do it travel to all 50 states.

AmesCSki
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I've been to 41 of the 50 states. Gotta get them all!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM

IN, MI, OH, PA, NY, MD, KY, TN, FL, GA, CA, AZ, NV, CO, NM, WI, IL, OR, UT, TX, MN

Some were just driving through or at an airport.  And Four corners USA

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Been to 35 and would like to go to all 50
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I have been to: PA, NJ, NY, DE, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, VT, OH, KY, MD, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, UT, WY, MT, ID, and Washington DC.

I would have loved to have seen Washington state, Alaska, and MAYBE have visited relatives in Colorado.  But, now that we've moved....the only states I ever plan to visit when taking trips to the USA are PA (where our close family lives) and NJ/NY (whichever one we fly in/out of).

GraceStrickland
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM

So you've never been to AZ?  We stayed for a day over the summer at a BB in a Valley.  The field surrounding it was completely yellow and lavander with wild flowers.  It looked like something out of The Lorax.  The mountain was covered in fir trees and it smelled like fresh pine, only sweeter from the flowers.  We stopped in town and went to a playground and there was another local family there who introduced themselves and reccomended a little icecream shoppe that we were crazy about. 

I think every state has beauty and craziness. :)

I have never been to Maine or Washington.  I don't see myself ever having a reason to go to either, but maybe some day. Doesn't bother me :-P

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I've been to the whole west coast, most of the east coast. Nothing really in the middle but I'd love to visit everywhere but Arizona, that state has gone bat-shit crazy.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Most beautiful place in the USA is the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. I could spend the rest of my life there.

Quoting GraceStrickland:

So you've never been to AZ?  We stayed for a day over the summer at a BB in a Valley.  The field surrounding it was completely yellow and lavander with wild flowers.  It looked like something out of The Lorax.  The mountain was covered in fir trees and it smelled like fresh pine, only sweeter from the flowers.  We stopped in town and went to a playground and there was another local family there who introduced themselves and reccomended a little icecream shoppe that we were crazy about. 

I think every state has beauty and craziness. :)

I have never been to Maine or Washington.  I don't see myself ever having a reason to go to either, but maybe some day. Doesn't bother me :-P

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

susieQ680
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I have been to chicago,Maine,the culf coast ,texarkana,I might travel if i had the opportunity

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)