Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 32 Replies

eating

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Tacos.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
firefly63701
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I'm thinking fried chicken if I feel like dealing with it. If not then I'll bake it.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Homemade pizza

dsebastian23
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

VAGal25
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I put a whole chicken in the crockpot with Cajun butter and baby carrots and I'll make rice. And blueberries with cool whip for dessert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brokenmomma37
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I want fast food - desperately - from like four different places.  Alas, I will be cooking a roast, mashed potatoes, candied carrots, hot rolls, and maybe some asparagus.  There is cake mix in the pantry, but doubt if after all that I will feel like making it.  If only I could have some KFC, Sonic, Taco Villa and a DQ Blizzard.  lol.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Chicken nuggets and shells and cheese.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
How about I pick up the fast food and bring it to you. Then I will eat the roast and stuff

Quoting brokenmomma37:

I want fast food - desperately - from like four different places.  Alas, I will be cooking a roast, mashed potatoes, candied carrots, hot rolls, and maybe some asparagus.  There is cake mix in the pantry, but doubt if after all that I will feel like making it.  If only I could have some KFC, Sonic, Taco Villa and a DQ Blizzard.  lol.

brokenmomma37
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Deal!  lol.  Normally, I eat dinners like the one I will be cooking tonight - but I'm pregnant and now that I can eat without too much trouble, I just want fast food.  Thank goodness I live too far out in the boonies and am too broke to really indulge myself.  lol.

Quoting ScrChk23:

How about I pick up the fast food and bring it to you. Then I will eat the roast and stuff

Quoting brokenmomma37:

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM

We had subs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)