Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

for my husbands birthday gift. He pretty much buys what ever he wants so he is very hard to shopt for. He is into durbys, harleys, and video games. Please give me some ideas. 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Replies (21-29):
WAHUHeather
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM

You might check into getting him a model to put together of a Harley. I have seen them at a craft store. They are pretty cool. I don't think they are too expensive either.

Marketing Executive - Melaleuca
509-891-7144
www.workathomeunited.com/2bfree2011
justme-75
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM

How old are your kids?  I try to do a fun memory for dad and kids.  My poor DH has had a Star Wars birthday party at Cuck E. Cheese but he took it like a man and had fun playing video games with and with out our eldest son.  You might take him back to childhood.

liliem
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Yes, my husband likes this too, and battlefield whichever is the new one.

Quoting Cyncr:

If he likes videogames u have to go with "call of duty" but he might spend alot of time there! My husband loves it and he can play it from morning to night if he could

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I'll have to look into this. Thanks :)

Quoting WAHUHeather:

You might check into getting him a model to put together of a Harley. I have seen them at a craft store. They are pretty cool. I don't think they are too expensive either.

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Yes they will be staying with my mom :) I'm excited about this trip. My kids are driving me bat crazy lol

Quoting January1964:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

He gets into the derbys for free. He works in the pits and sometimes runs them. We are planning a date night while we are in Vegas. Maybe that will just have to do since he buys what ever he wants when ever he wants LOL

Yes, you could tell him that is his present. Especially since I assume your kids will be taken care of.

Quoting January1964:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Thanks ;) I'm the worlds worst speller. 

Were you thinking of getting him tickets to some kind of derby? I agree with another poster. You should get him something you two could enjoy together, such as a "date night."

Quoting January1964:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Durbys are cars crashing into each other lol... 

Derby?

Quoting MixedCooke:

not sure what durbys are--motorcycles are expensive and canbe dangerous and video games will occupy his time.  maybe rather than something, maybe plan a weekend trip together!

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Haha my husband would kill me. He hates Chuck E. Cheeses. That would be fun though. My kids are 15, 12, 11, 5, and 5. I wish they had that adult restaurant with the video games here in Utah.

Quoting justme-75:

How old are your kids?  I try to do a fun memory for dad and kids.  My poor DH has had a Star Wars birthday party at Cuck E. Cheese but he took it like a man and had fun playing video games with and with out our eldest son.  You might take him back to childhood.

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Ditto. All I ever give hubby for his bday is, we'll, that. Lol we also buy what we want throughout the year, so, we never do bday, Christmas, vday gifts. Per our request. :)

Quoting skippito:

A sexy nighty and a naughty coupon book that you can bring on your get away could be fun for you both!

mommybug77
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I'd do a GameStop gift card.
ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:18 AM

So our vegas plans are a bust :( It's nascar that weekend and I'm sure all the rooms are double the price and that's if we can get one. Plus I hate nascar. Oh well... Looks like we will do something together at home and plan something else another weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN