Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Under eye circles

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 26 Replies
I have always had a little problem undereye circles, but since becoming a mommy of 3 crazy boys they have gotten really bad. Does anyone out there have recommendations on a good product for the under eye area or a home remedy that actually works?
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitschy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM
2 moms liked this

I remove my makeup at night with olive oil. It does wonders for my eyes over night.

KATx4boys
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Kitschy:

I remove my makeup at night with olive oil. It does wonders for my eyes over night.

Ooo I will have to try that thanks!
mama2sqgl
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I may have to start trying that to! thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
import1a92
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM
My friend is a makeup artist and swears by Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Eye Repair. It's not cheap, but it does the job. I just started my skin care routine so I am seeing if it works over a month. I've had black eyes since my early 20's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KATx4boys
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Quoting import1a92:

My friend is a makeup artist and swears by Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Eye Repair. It's not cheap, but it does the job. I just started my skin care routine so I am seeing if it works over a month. I've had black eyes since my early 20's.

Keep me posted on how it works!
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I go tanning.  I know everyone recoils in horror at the idea but I go in very small doses like 5 minutes at a time twice a week, it does wonders for my skin.  Tanning with UPF cream is no riskier than the sun plus they say it re-inforces your cadio-vascular, reduces high blood pressure, minimises risks of ostheoporosis and arthritis, gently treats excema & psoriasis (in my cases it gets rid of my stress hives and dry skin) , and naturally promotes production of natural vitamin D in your body - and I get a healthy glow I don't look so white and pasty even though it's mid february . 

mama2sqgl
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I get stress hives also, I never thought about going tanning to help it.

Quoting Jinxed8:

I go tanning.  I know everyone recoils in horror at the idea but I go in very small doses like 5 minutes at a time twice a week, it does wonders for my skin.  Tanning with UPF cream is no riskier than the sun plus they say it re-inforces your cadio-vascular, reduces high blood pressure, minimises risks of ostheoporosis and arthritis, gently treats excema & psoriasis (in my cases it gets rid of my stress hives and dry skin) , and naturally promotes production of natural vitamin D in your body - and I get a healthy glow I don't look so white and pasty even though it's mid february . 

lisahappymom
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I get those too!  Everything I put on my eyes just seems to end up getting all the lint from my pillow case into my eyes, which really irritates them.  So I need to read everyone's tips as well!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM

it works really really well for me give it a shot ... I go for 5 minute sessions and it makes a world of difference, if your hives are like mine NOTHING cures them, no cream, gel, lotion, the only thing that sort of works is Benadryl

Quoting mama2sqgl:

I get stress hives also, I never thought about going tanning to help it.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I'm a beauty consultant w/ Mary Kay & we have some great stuff for that and other skin care concerns RANKING top 10 in the world! I used2 use LancĂ´me but very expensive & not as good!

Quoting KATx4boys:

I have always had a little problem undereye circles, but since becoming a mommy of 3 crazy boys they have gotten really bad. Does anyone out there have recommendations on a good product for the under eye area or a home remedy that actually works?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN