Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

i'm sure it's been talked about...

Posted by   + Show Post

But this man is sooo yummy, and if and when they make a movie I do hope they cast him as Christian.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Oh, I guess I did lol, blond moment.

Quoting yroder2003:

Diaries. Hit reply before I was done typing lol.

Quoting yroder2003:

That's very true about the contacts. They have great chemistry together on vampire diaries.

Quoting Kara242:

When read the books he was the first person who I thought of! His gf Nina could wear colored contacts. I think she would do an awesome job as ana!

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM
No your not, I've seen plenty of people feel the same as you.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

I must be an odd ball because I seem to be the only person that doesn't find him attractive at all.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Didn't read the books, won't watch the movie and I have no idea who that guy is. 

MinglingMom
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM

They have good chemistry because they are actually a couple in real life. :)

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting yroder2003:

That's very true about the contacts. They have great chemistry together on vampire diaries.

Quoting Kara242:

When read the books he was the first person who I thought of! His gf Nina could wear colored contacts. I think she would do an awesome job as ana!

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Exactly. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, but the act very well together on screen too.

Quoting MinglingMom:

They have good chemistry because they are actually a couple in real life. :)

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting Kara242:

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM
And that's okay :-)

Quoting countrymomma81:

Didn't read the books, won't watch the movie and I have no idea who that guy is. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Haha, thanks. I'm not good with actors and actresses. I don't know who most of them are. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting countrymomma81:

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I'm a big celebrity gossip person. I get ivillage's celebrity entertainment emailed to me lol.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Haha, thanks. I'm not good with actors and actresses. I don't know who most of them are. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting countrymomma81:

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I used to have subscriptions to Us Weekly and Star...lol. Then all of a sudden I lost interest. I still buy the subscriptions (the kids here sell them as fundraisers) but I have them sent to my mom's house. I'm not sure if she figured out yet that she didn't pay for them....lol. 

Quoting yroder2003:

I'm a big celebrity gossip person. I get ivillage's celebrity entertainment emailed to me lol.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting countrymomma81:

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Oh that's too funny. My mom got me a yr subscription to entertainment weekly once. Loved it lol.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I used to have subscriptions to Us Weekly and Star...lol. Then all of a sudden I lost interest. I still buy the subscriptions (the kids here sell them as fundraisers) but I have them sent to my mom's house. I'm not sure if she figured out yet that she didn't pay for them....lol. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)