Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

i'm sure it's been talked about...

Posted by   + Show Post

But this man is sooo yummy, and if and when they make a movie I do hope they cast him as Christian.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

So does my mom. When I would get them I'd read them then give them to her anyway. Now I just have them sent to her house. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Oh that's too funny. My mom got me a yr subscription to entertainment weekly once. Loved it lol.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I used to have subscriptions to Us Weekly and Star...lol. Then all of a sudden I lost interest. I still buy the subscriptions (the kids here sell them as fundraisers) but I have them sent to my mom's house. I'm not sure if she figured out yet that she didn't pay for them....lol. 

Quoting yroder2003:

I'm a big celebrity gossip person. I get ivillage's celebrity entertainment emailed to me lol.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Haha, thanks. I'm not good with actors and actresses. I don't know who most of them are. 

Quoting yroder2003:

And that's okay :-)

Quoting countrymomma81:

Didn't read the books, won't watch the movie and I have no idea who that guy is. 

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I'd love him for C.G. I think a new face for Anna... Or maybe whats her name from Pretty Little Liars. The dark haired one, not Spencer. 

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:59 AM

is it lucy hale?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

I'd love him for C.G. I think a new face for Anna... Or maybe whats her name from Pretty Little Liars. The dark haired one, not Spencer. 

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Is she the dark haired one dating the teacher? I'm to lazy to google lol

Quoting yroder2003:

is it lucy hale?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:17 AM

i don't watch the show, but i looked her up and she does play on pretty little liars. 

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting yroder2003:

is it lucy hale?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

lovebeingamu178
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I think Alexis Bledel would suit that roll really well she was a book worm in Gilmore girls and I was just watching a screening of fifty shades of grey I don't think Amanda ( mama Mia ) star would suit Ana's roll maybe as her friend Kate 

50 Shades of Grey Movie Casting News UPDATE: Matt Bomer ...

www.mstarz.com/.../50-shades-of-grey-movie-casting-news-update-...
Dec 17, 2012 – The coveted roles for Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the upcoming, highly-anticipated film adaptation of E.L. James' "Fifty Shades of ...Quoting yroder2003:

Yeah, Ana is a hard one for me too. I've seen quite a few choses on the internet, Emilia Clarke stands out for me, Alexis Bledel is a good chose too, but I don't think she will do it. Ian's real life GF Nina would be good, but she doesn't have the blue eyes that are talked about in the books, and I think they should stay true to the character.

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

Yes he would yummy!  but who for Ana? I am reading fifty shades of freed again 

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I too think alexis is a great choice, but do you think she would do the role?

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

I think Alexis Bledel would suit that roll really well she was a book worm in Gilmore girls and I was just watching a screening of fifty shades of grey I don't think Amanda ( mama Mia ) star would suit Ana's roll maybe as her friend Kate 

Dec 17, 2012 – The coveted roles for Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the upcoming, highly-anticipated film adaptation of E.L. James' "Fifty Shades of ...Quoting yroder2003:

Yeah, Ana is a hard one for me too. I've seen quite a few choses on the internet, Emilia Clarke stands out for me, Alexis Bledel is a good chose too, but I don't think she will do it. Ian's real life GF Nina would be good, but she doesn't have the blue eyes that are talked about in the books, and I think they should stay true to the character.

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovebeingamu178
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I think so ! Something about her and what shows/ movies yeah I think she can do it I know they were talking about her age but I think she can pull it off ! Look at sue heck that's her character's name on the tv show  from the middle ! 

Quoting yroder2003:

I too think alexis is a great choice, but do you think she would do the role?

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Yes she is the one :)

Quoting yroder2003:

i don't watch the show, but i looked her up and she does play on pretty little liars. 

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting yroder2003:

is it lucy hale?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

sheri305
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)