Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Why did i change the color of my hair (Pic.) PIOG Updated with better photo

Posted by   + Show Post

I hadn't gotten my hair died since about a month before my son died. Because of finances and the fact that i couldn't stop crying i hadn't gotten it done after i found out my miracle baby was dead at the age of 18. But this weekend i chose to set up the appointment to get it done. I knew i had to go back to brown cause the last few times i got it done i had blisters all over my head for about 3 days afterwards. Once it was back to brown it was VERY damaged.Had to cut an inch off because of the damage.So they suggested i get what they refereed to as a "manicure" for my hair. I didn't realize it was another dye with LOTS of nourishing treatment. (My hair looked very damaged so i said yes.) Was that ever stupid.It's not brown, it's freaking RED. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

Before

After

The cross necklace is something my son wanted me to have before he died and i got after he died. I thought it was silver so tried cleaning it with silver cleaner. Well i found out the hard way it's copper. Once i get my locket with his hair in it i will be putting the cross away.When i cleaned it the left bottom of the cross literally got eaten by the cleaner. :(

What do you guys think of the new hair color? Please be honest,can't be worse than what i've thought of it.

I figured since a few people said they couldn't really tell by the photo that i would take a photo before i started PT since they have good lighting there. My husband got home from the field and he said,"I likey".LOL I'm sure if i wasn't in the pain I'm in we would have had some fun.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Replies (11-18):
mommybug77
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I like it.
BeautifulMomof1
by Chocoholic Beauty on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I like your hair . . and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss . . (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I think the color is alright, but if you don't like it you don't.  I am sad for your loss.  If you don't mind me asking, how did he die?

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I think she has posts here on CM about it. He was riding his bike and got hit by a car.

Quoting SallyB_LMT:

I think the color is alright, but if you don't like it you don't.  I am sad for your loss.  If you don't mind me asking, how did he die?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I like the first color better. use cholestrol on it and color it again. you can also put aloe vera on it to make it healthier.

Poohy1975
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM

BUMP!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Saw the updated photo and I still really like it!

merryvoice
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Thanks for the better picture. It looks good!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)