Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back From Disneyland!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hey Ladies~

Not sure if You remember me but my name is Sara and my previous screen name was BlsdWithTwOKids,I thought I would come back & join this group since I loved it so much!!..Anyways me & my family just got back from Disneyland & I remember telling You about our trip before I changed my screen name,I took a TON of photos & I would love to share some with You all if anyone would like to see them..The weather was perfect,sunny & hot,my children were sad to leave,they had so much fun,there favorite ride was Space Mountian and mine has always been Pirates Of The Carribean,I have that song stuck in my head from the ride LOL,sad part is Big Thunder Mountian Railroad was closed for restoration and for some reason It's A Small World was not open either all the days we were there....I HOPE everyone is having a great day so far...

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Shameless Bump LOL

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Glad you had a great time~ welcome back :)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Welcome Back!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8576
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Our family is going in August. We can't wait it's been years since we went last, my son is obsessed with the cars area and can't wait to see world of color
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I love Disneyland and we are planning on going next summer. it will be the first time for my husband and my boys. I took my daughter last year for the first time and she loved it.

mandyjh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I love Disneyland!!! We went in March 2011 and then went to Disney World this past October!!! The best memories are made at Disney! LOL! I can't wait till we get to go again, at least Disneyland, don't know if we could ever go to Disney world again, just cause the flight was so expensive, but we can drive to Disnelyland :)

I would love to see some pictures of your vacation ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)