Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Long, short, curly straight

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 62 Replies

What does your hair look like?  Do you like it or do you think the grass is greener on the other side?

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:09 PM

It's currently short. It's been that way for about a year now.

I've worn it all lengths through the years~ when I get bored with it I'll let it grow out then get it cut short again, lol.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I love my hair! My hair is black, thick, straight and it's shoulder length. I use a relaxer or flat iron to straighten it. I have never had a weave, never dyed it, never done anything "crazy" with my hair. I don't plan on dying it until I get gray hair.

illogicalkat
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Long & straight. It used to be super-short and straight...and I loved it. I don't like the beauty salon where I live right now, and i'm too busy to search for another one nearby.

kblpooh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I just had it but today. It's shoulder length and naturally curly/wavy, auth got it straightened today to look different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMDS0304
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Short above my shoulders with lots of layers. I usually keep it this way cause it don't take long to straighten it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Long, almost to my waist. Dark brown and straight. Cut in long layers and in a deep v shape with no bangs. My friends threaten me if I say I want to cut it. They like to play with it and braid it. Even 14 yo dd likes it and wants her hair to be like mine. But I don't like it that much. I liked it better when it was shoulder length and highlighted blonde. 

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Long and super naturally curly and I dislike it. :(

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Mine is long, dark brown and layered....it's kind of wavy naturally.

Kitschy
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I had red wavy to curly hair. I love my hair.

kelli208
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I have auburn natural curly hair and love it! Only straighten it about once or twice a year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)