Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

2 questions

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

1. what can u do so you dont have to pee so much? lol seems like i have to pee all the time

2. what can u eat or drink to reduce gas?

those are my 2 bad combos lol that i noticed

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Well going to the bathroom all the time isn't so bad. It means your body is flushing out "trash" the way it's supposed to. 

As for the gas, I have IBS and have heard a few tips along the way. Don't drink out of a straw. Don't chew ice. Don't drink soda. All of these things put extra air in your stomach. Try not to suck in so much air when you are talking or eating. 

That's about all I got. 

christineT79
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM

The only thing I can think of for number 1. is cut out the caffene. Otherwise peeing is a good thing. I don't know any home remedies to reduce gas but try to avoid foods that cause gas like broccoli & spicy foods. That's all I got. lol.

elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Excessive urination can be a symptom of diabetes, so get that checked for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeishaJL
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Be sure you get checked out.  I agree, you could have symptoms of something else.  Cutting back on caffeine does lessen how often you pee but I actually drink more sweet tea when I feel a UTI coming on (use to get them frequently) to flush out impurities more quickly.  Also it doesn't hurt that certain teas have healing properties.  As for the gas, tums smoothies are awesome.  I keep some with me all the time.  Peppermint is good for digetion so try peppermint tea or the peppermint sticks.  You know, the ones that are like after dinner mints but in sticks.  One of those usually settles my tummy down.

quartzhillmommi
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM

thanks all. iv been starting to drink alot of water too. my only bad habbit is i have to have a frappe, capachino or coffee every morning. just one cup. and soda iv had a few the last few days but ill cut that out. the straw thing is interesting tho. thanks everyone

mandyjh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Citrus can make you pee a lot, do you eat or drink a lot of citrus, like orange juice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quartzhillmommi
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM

nope

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I always have to pee because I down water like I'll never get it again. I agree though, if you haven't been checked out, you may want to make a doctors appointment. Does Diabetes happen to run in your family? As for the gas, is it usually around when you eat? Something like Beano might help if that's the case.

TattoomamaPink
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
I'm a diabetic and I pee pee lol not fun and I'm also a pretty gassy person lmao but I thinks it because I took my grandmothers jeans lol that's what my mother tells me hahah but who knows maybe where just gassy people lol:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
quartzhillmommi
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM

well i had a diabetes check last summer and it was ok. i believe diabtes ran in my dads side of the family, but not sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN