Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

Posted by   + Show Post

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! I didn't know you were in this group too! I know you from Florida Moms! :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

My son Gabriel is 4 and has been potty trained since he turned 2. The thing we have issues with is him not waking up at night to go to the bathroom. Usually it happens when he was super tired and fell asleep before emptying his bladder. Try as we might and we do try hard to avoid accidents still happen. He usually is pretty upset when he wakes up wet and we have to change his bedding and his clothes. We have never placed anything on the bed before so this will be a first and I am very excited to try these bed mats!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cynthje
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:36 PM

the only times my kids (5 and almost 4) have accidents is when they are overtired and dont wake to pee. I try to stay up to get both up in those cases but i fail myself sometimes. i dont make a big deal out of it.

ochoa.mama
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:46 PM
After being fully potty trained my 7 year old started wetting the bed out of nowhere and... stop giving him a drink after 6 p.m. and waking up with him and walking him to the bathroom. Thankfully I only have to do it for 1 year and then he finally stop
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM

DS wets the bed a few times a week.  Looking forward to trying the bed mats.

BLRiley
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Luckily, my first two children have never had a single nighttime accident. I am pregnant now though, and ya just never know what to expect.
mommyof253086
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM

My son is 4..soon to be 5 in a few weeks. He used to take a cup to be with him...well we finally broke that habbit. We make him use the potty before he goes to bed. He is such a heavy sleeper that he will sometimes still go in his night time pull up. We use the Good Nites. We created a sticker chart for him...when he gets a dry pull up he gets a sticker. He stays dry all week at the end of the week, he gets a special prize. This seems to work. BUT he will not go to bed with out a pull up. He is dry more than half of the time! Has anyone tried the Good Nites Bed mats, do the work??

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My son peed the bed every night until he was 9. My doc suggested the night hawk potty pager. It saved us!!!!! Not kidding. The best thing ever. Took about a month of off and on wetting. He has not wet the bed in about 6 months. Highly recommend it.
momofquinadeva
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM

my son is 6 and is a heavy sleeper and he wets the bed often and he sometimes will tell me and other times he dont say anything at all... its because he feels embrrassed and dont want to disappoint us even though I tell him things happen and it's ok!!!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Mine is still a heavy wetter. Sometimes he takes off his cloth trainers in his sleep and wakes up soaked in urine :(
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Loved the GoodNites Bed mats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN