Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

Posted by   + Show Post

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM

My 10.5 year old still wets the bed almost every night.  Very frustration.  It seems that only recently has it started to bother her.  We've tried every thing from medical tests to medications.  Nothing wrong with her so we're just hoping she out grows it . . . . . . . eventually . . . .. . soon . . . . . PLEASE!!

Ms.Finn
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
We have less accidents now that I put kid to sleep earlier so she doesn't sleep so hard, we also noticed sugar@later in the day or night she would have accidents. Now she is getting it, doc said it could take years to grow out of it. I hope the best for everyone. Keep trying and have patience.

Quoting Tigress22304:

my dd's biggest frustration is waking up soaked-and having to bathe every morning-and her skin constantly smelling like pee.

we've cut liquids-tried waking up throughout the night-but she still soaks herself constantly

she helps wash her own laundry-strips her bed but to her its a hassle

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM
My 5yo (almost 6yo) DD and my two boys (4 and 3) all wet the bed at night. It does not seem to affect them much emotionally. They use an overnight pull-up/diaper. It affects me more than them... with all the cleaning of sheets when those products leak and with the money I have to spend monthly on all of those disposable products!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Luckily, we haven't had to deal with bed wetting since our dd became potty trained.

MamaMandee
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM

We recently took in DH's niece(5) & with the change has been having some bed wetting accidents. As she has gotten more settled she is doing better. My youngest(5) & I made her a sticker chart for when she stays dry and that has helped. I have her help me strip the bed & start the laundry, cuz really who wants to touch pee soaked stuff.

dusky_rose
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM

When my son was a baby, I got samples of GoodNites in the mail (just in case), but thankfully he has never needed them.

Rushn311
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We don't have any problems at home with either of my children. Thank goodness. They both did use goodnites until they were about 4.

elasmimi
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

My oldest wet the bed til she was 12. Wish we had had products like this when she was young.

timon95
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

no struggles here. never really had any...they each maybe wet their beds twice, couldn't get out of bed in time to make it to the bathroom

GwenMB
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I finally convinced my 6 yo DS to try sleeping in his underwear thanks to having GoodNites Bed Mats to use.  They really gave him the confidence to try it - that and pointing out how many mornings his pull up was dry.  I do have him pee just before he goes to bed which I think has helped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN