Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

Posted by   + Show Post

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (71-80):
4kidz916
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

My youngest had problems with bed wetting and it was very embaressing for her.  

sukainah
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM

My oldest wet his bed a few times and hasn't done it since.  My youngest is just potty training so I still let him wear a diaper to bed.  He's not ready to just wear underwear because most of the time I wake him up and his diaper is wet.  I hope he transitions well soon, but these bedmates look great.  Although his mattress is easy to clean if he did make a mess.

goddess99
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

My dd isn't a bed wetter but I would definitely use this product if she was.

Kmakksmom
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM

We have been very lucky in that our kids have never wet their beds.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I've never dealt with this issue.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I've never had this issue.

Rushn311
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Luckily my kids were fully potty trained by 4, they both wore Good Nites. Sometimes my son will wake up in a daze and has peed on things, it's happened twice.

countrygirlkat
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Both of my older boys have trouble making it through the night so I just take them potty in the middle of the night and it all works out.
Leelee1008
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:01 PM

my boys are way beyond potty training and bed wetting days, but I do have a 2 year old DD who is getting ready to start potty training. I will definatly keep these pads in mind when she starts wearing undies to bed

TheBabyFactory4
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM
My ds has had issues but he's doing much better the last few weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN