Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

Posted by   + Show Post

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (81-90):
Madelaine
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM

None so far!

MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM

The biggest thing for them is having to change their sheets. They love their bedding so they hate when it has to be washed.

Samanthamommy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Luckily, we don't have to deal with it. They got through potty training pretty well.

countrygirlkat
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I do that with my boys too where I wake them up in the middle of the night and walk them to the restroom. Usually because of this they wake up dry in the mornings.
Quoting ochoa.mama:

After being fully potty trained my 7 year old started wetting the bed out of nowhere and... stop giving him a drink after 6 p.m. and waking up with him and walking him to the bathroom. Thankfully I only have to do it for 1 year and then he finally stop
jessicasmom1
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:05 AM

when children learn to sleep overnight  accidents tend to occur ... these are a good product to help the transition over

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM

thankfully we never had an issue with bed wetting

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM

thankfully my son has never had an issue with bedwetting. we'll see about my daughter when we get there with her.

copperswifey
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

My 3 year old hasn't had any accidents for awhile now but when she did I know she always felt so bad and embarressed. :(

mrskathleen
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM

well as a former bet wetter I HAVE A FW SUGGESTIONS  1ST NO  WATER OR JUCES AFTER 7.AND MAKE A NIGHTLY TOILET VISIT ! THEY WILL GROW OUT OF IT SOON!

countrygirlkat
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
That is how it is with my two boys ages 7 and 6.
Quoting mommytoeandb:

Our son, age 6, ocassionally wets the bed.  Our frustration is that we never know when it is going to happen!  He is a deep sleeper.  The only silver lining is that he isn't embarassed and can clean himself up.  It takes us two loads to do the sheets, comforter, and bed cover, but at least his mattress is clean.  My husband and I both went through this as kids, so at least we know it can be completely normal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)