Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

Posted by   + Show Post

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (91-100):
Madelaine
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM

My kids so far have not bed wetted but it nice to know that there  options!

RobynS
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM

fortunately, we've been pretty lucky in this dept.

TerriC
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I was pretty lucky in this department with both girls thankfully.

Leelee1008
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM

awwww

Quoting shortyali:

My son used to not let us know if he wet the bed. He would go get a towel and sleep on it. We still have an accident here and there with him but what helped was no fluids after 7pm and making him go potty 2 times before bed.

Now I'm about to start potty training my daughter and I think she's going to be tougher. She can sleep through anything so I'm very excited about trying out these bed mats.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Same with my son.

Quoting catrig:

It's sporadic, so we never know when it is going to be a problem.  It seems to bother her when bedwetting occurs.

kellynh
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM

My dd wets the bed nightly, frustrating!! Cost of these nightly though, would be way too much. :( 

pootersmomi
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Same with my DS.

Quoting easinpc:

My son is a heavy sleeper and tends to have accidents when he has a lot on his mind or something is bothering him. For the most part that is the only time he has them anymore. That is always a big indicator to me that something is going on, because other than that he will act like his normal self.

blue_lagoon
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM

He would only have accidents if we some how got out of a routine.

blue_lagoon
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM

A friend of mine uses the GoodNites bed mats for her toddler and raves about them.

KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I've used these before and they work awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)