Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you notice a positive difference in your child when they get a good night’s rest?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sleep is so important, especially for your growing kids!  

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Do you notice a positive difference in your child when they get a good night’s rest?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (31-34):
dawnie1
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Yes, they are not as rotten.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Yes.  The right amount of sleep can make a big difference.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM

oh yes there is a noticeable difference when DD had a good of sleep or not

SunshneDaydream
by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Honestly, I really don't.  They get a good night's sleep every school night and have good days and bad days, regardless.  On weekends they get to stay up late, and my daughter (8) usually sleeps in, but my son (4) does not.  So, he gets less sleep on weekends, but I still don't really see a correlation to behavior.  I see more of a difference when they eat healthy food as opposed to junk, or nothing.  Usually if they are crabby and overly-emotional, it's because they haven't eaten anything substantial in awhile, and a quick snack of apple or carrot slices transforms them like MAGIC. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)