Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What bed wetting solutions would you recommend to others?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 61 Replies

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What bed wetting solutions would you recommend to others?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
We try to cut off drink 2 hours before bedtime. We also have them go potty 1 hour before bed, as well as just before bed. This helps a lot.
kcangel63
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I can't wait to try the GoodNights Bed Mats. I have not yet recommended them to anyone because I haven't tried them yet. :D
MamaBear2cubs

My biggest recomenation has been to limit drinks and potty right before bed. It seems to be really helping my 4 year old and even my 2 year old!

Tigress22304
Princess with Ms Kara
Yesterday at 6:36 PM

some tips I"ve offered is no drinks after a certain time-before parents go to bed-get the child up to try to potty-reward good behavior-and try not to let the child get upset too much if they have an accident

caterpilar

We limit drinks before bed and always make sure that our son goes potty before bed. We also try to not to make our son feel ashamed about his accidents. We want him to feel comfortable talking to us about it and coming to us when it does happen.

meam4444

The girls know their bed-time routine is brush teeth, bathroom, and nightly prayers.  I also keep the hallway lights on, so they can easily find their way to the bathroom.  However, it is so nice to have a product like GoodNites Bed Mats for a protection measure.

ilovemyboys84

We stop drinks at 530-6pm (bedtime is normally 8pm) We always make sure that they go potty right after brushing their teeth. We only have one who has accidents at night and are training another. We have tired everything we can thn=ink of for him. I love these bed mats. They are really absorbant and easy to put on and take off. They help alot with not having to do laundry a million times a week.!

babynurse454
1 mom liked this
I have recommend the Goodnight Bed mats to so many friends!! I think every child should have these on there bed ( just in case) there might be a accident. Not only did they help with keeping everything from being wet,,my d.d. had spilled water while sitting on the bed ,,it saved me from taking off the entire bottom bed pad. :-) :-) :-) :-) I love them!!.. I think the next baby shower I go to this will be a added gift!!!
mommytoeandb

We limit drinks before bedtime and make sure DS goes to the bathroom right before he goes to bed.  

my4littlegirls

I have limited drinks before bed. Potty right before bed. Night time diapers and now the bedmats. So far alot of the things have helped. Each child is different in how to handle bedwetting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)