Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

New girl :)

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi there ladies :)! My name is Neda & I'm 29. I'll be 30 in August & I'm not really looking forward to it lol. I'm a SAHM to 2 boys.. Ian is 5 & Thomas is 16 months. I like to read, go shopping & just spend time w/ my family. I have a younger brother who is getting married in a few weeks & I also have a sister who is 4 months older than me. I've been married to the same ole sap (lol) for 8 years & we live together w/ our 2 boys in sunny Florida :). Thanks for letting me join & I look forward to talking to you ladies :). Have a good evening!

XOXO

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambertreas76
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

HEY!  I know you from the Florida group!!  Welcome aboard!  This is a great group.  Drama free.  This group and FloridaMoms are my favorites!!  

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha... yeppers :)! Drama free is always a plus! Glad I know someone already!

Quoting ambertreas76:

HEY!  I know you from the Florida group!!  Welcome aboard!  This is a great group.  Drama free.  This group and FloridaMoms are my favorites!!  

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Hello and welcome!

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Hi & thank you :)!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Hello and welcome!

AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Hi! I am totally jealous that you are in Florida :) My house (Missouri) has 5 in of snow and it was a whopping 27 degrees today!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm new too... Turned 30 last summer, but only brought myself to join the group last week! :-)
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Welcome to the group

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Hello, welcome to the group.
loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Oh wow that's cold! It was chilly here today. I think the high only got to about 61 or 62 degrees.

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Hi! I am totally jealous that you are in Florida :) My house (Missouri) has 5 in of snow and it was a whopping 27 degrees today!!!!

AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I am more the fan of 70's and 80 degree sunshine personally lol. But oh my I could be so happy with 60's right now!!! Lol

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh wow that's cold! It was chilly here today. I think the high only got to about 61 or 62 degrees.

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)