Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

just wanted to post for fun

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

Me when I was 36 weeks pregnant with dd back in 2004. Wanted to share. May be the only time I ever get to show a baby bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM

2 days old here :-)
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM

AWWW!  :)

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Thanks. Have any to share?

Quoting KylesMom409:

AWWW!  :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I will have to look to see if I have any handy that I can remember.  I should've taken month by month pics because I think my son is the only child I'll be having.  DH is one and done.  :(  I want one more, keep hoping he'll change his mind because I just turned 36 so time's ticking away. 

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

So cute!

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Ditto, I didn't take month by month pics either. I didn't think I looked cute, but wish now I had. Dh and I are trying for #2, but I'll be 35 this yr and I know some people don't think it's old, but it's my limit, and dh is okay with that, so that only gives us till july, which isn't much time, but it only takes one shot, so we'll see if it's in the cards for us in such a short time.

Quoting KylesMom409:

I will have to look to see if I have any handy that I can remember.  I should've taken month by month pics because I think my son is the only child I'll be having.  DH is one and done.  :(  I want one more, keep hoping he'll change his mind because I just turned 36 so time's ticking away. 

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Thanks. You have any to share?

Quoting AllofFive19:

So cute!

Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Aw how sweet,I used to have a whole bunch of pregnany/baby photos uploaded onto my computer...I took monthly pregnancy pictures with my first pregnancy,with my second pregnancy I think I had two taken,I wish I took more,to be honest I took a ton of newborn/baby/toddler/pregnancy pictures of my son and with my daughter I took a few,I wish I could go back in time and have taken more...Was your baby born in two thousand four ?,I have a son who was born in two thousand four...

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Yes, april 26th 2004. I wish I had taken more pics of me too when I was pregnant with dd, but like you, I have tons of baby pics of her.

Quoting Mommy2AmaznKids:

Aw how sweet,I used to have a whole bunch of pregnany/baby photos uploaded onto my computer...I took monthly pregnancy pictures with my first pregnancy,with my second pregnancy I think I had two taken,I wish I took more,to be honest I took a ton of newborn/baby/toddler/pregnancy pictures of my son and with my daughter I took a few,I wish I could go back in time and have taken more...Was your baby born in two thousand four ?,I have a son who was born in two thousand four...

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Awwwww
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN