Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Some crazy mad did this.....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 17 Replies

FIL was taking DS14 and DD 13 home from our DD10s bday party so that we could clean up and he pulled out of the parking lot and a mad was speeding down the road and got mad so they got to the next red light and the man starts going off on FIL. FIL was boxed in and couldn't move and the guy is yelling, and of course FIL starts yelling back. Well Crazy man who is on a motorcycle, pulls out a chain of some sort and starts hitting the passenger side window where DD13 is in the front. DS 14 is right behind her with the cake and was trying to protect her the best he could. The light finally turned green and the guy took off and FIL tried to follow but couldn't. We get home with our three other kids and find this out. Called the police and the kids gave the best description they could. Both kids are still shaken up from it, they have never dealt with something like this.They police came and took a report and said they will keep an eye out for him and it they catch him they can charge him with a felony bc the kids were in the car when he was hitting it plus its about 3k worth of damage. He broke the front windshield, passenger window and several areas on the passenger side besides the window.

I am just Thankful the kids are OK and nothing happened to them, it could have been a lot worse for sure. Ended up throwing out the bday cake that was left bc of the glass that got in it.

Anyway, I just thought I would share our fun for the night....

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg! Your poor kiddos! I'm so glad they are physically fine and I hope the cops get that crazy a*hole!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM

yikes!

FortWorthMomma
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Thank you, I am glad they are as well. Poor DS was just trying to make sure DD was OK, thats all he keeps telling me and of course that we was really scared. MIL just called and said she is coming over and I think she is bringing a cake to replace the one that we had to throw away. I hope they find him too.  

Quoting elzmnsf:

Omg! Your poor kiddos! I'm so glad they are physically fine and I hope the cops get that crazy a*hole!!

FortWorthMomma
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM

BUMP!

2curly
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM

That was horrible.  I hope they catch that crazy man before he hurts someone

FortWorthMomma
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I hope they do as well. That person doesnt need to be on the road or around kids.

Quoting 2curly:

That was horrible.  I hope they catch that crazy man before he hurts someone

Lionpaw
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM
That's horrible!!! I'm really glad he only damaged the car!!! Hopefully they catch that psycho!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FortWorthMomma
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I am too, I dont really know what I would have done if something really bad would have happened to my kids. Neither of the kids want to ride with my FIL anymore either lol.

Quoting Lionpaw:

That's horrible!!! I'm really glad he only damaged the car!!! Hopefully they catch that psycho!

LuckyMom822
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM

That's just wrong. BF is a biker and he has had multiple people pull out in front of him. One caused him to lay the bike down. Another one pulled out in front of him and he actually slammed into the side of the car. He would get very pissed mainly because he would be scared for his life but he wouldn't do that! Especially with kids in the car. He would definitely yell though. Sounds like he pulled out in front of a bike club member.

FortWorthMomma
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I am one who always watches for motorcycles, and Im sure FIL was watching the road but I guess he didnt see him when he pulled out. He said the guy was speeding, and really even if it was a bike club memeber, I would hope they wouldnt hurt kids, but I dont know. They said the guy kept yelling, 'are you ready, are you ready', They dont know what he was meaning. Yelling is one thing, I agree that people do that, but this was just crazy.

Quoting LuckyMom822:

That's just wrong. BF is a biker and he has had multiple people pull out in front of him. One caused him to lay the bike down. Another one pulled out in front of him and he actually slammed into the side of the car. He would get very pissed mainly because he would be scared for his life but he wouldn't do that! Especially with kids in the car. He would definitely yell though. Sounds like he pulled out in front of a bike club member.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN