Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Girl Scout Cookies*PIOG*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  • 29 Replies
So we got some Girl Scout Cookies Yesterday & I hate to admit that the Samoas are almost gone,there are two left,we also have Tagalongs & Mint,after this I am done eating cookies and get back to eating right,but hey it's OK to have a treat once in a while...Anyways if You like girl scout cookies,what are your favorite kinds ?,I need to hide them from myself so I don't take anymore,grrr lol.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I love GScookies!  Good thing they only sell them once a year.  I have bought 5 boxes so far this year.  Our favorites are Samoas, Thin Mints and Tagalongs.  :)  Sounds like we have similar taste...lol

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I can't stand them. I sold them every year I was in girl scouts and now just the smell of them makes me sick. lol

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I love thin mints. I am on a diet but had 6 cookies yesterday :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Do Si Dos are my favorite. We tried the Savannah Smiles this year~ my youngest son and I liked them very much :)

RatherBeReading
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM

My husband bought 6 boxes....1 Tagalong, 1 Thin Mint (all they had, we usually buy 4 boxes of those), 1 Peanut Butter Patty, 1 Mango Creme, and 2 Lemonades. The kids like the Lemonades, and I loooooove the Mango Cremes.....I will be on the lookout for more GS so I can get some more of those, lol.

smushy79
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Love lemonades and thin mint
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mackiebugsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM
We usually get the same kind you get. I can't ever decide between thin mints and tagalongs and dh loves somias!
MsCryStyle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
We have a girlscout in the house so I don't even want to see the boxes. They have a new flavor called mango creme but the girls said they taste like lotion lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lionpaw
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Thin mints!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cgarlic
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Thin Mints & Caramel Delights. Thank God sales are over now. I'm on a diet & barely ate any cookies this year. Lost more then 10lbs during cookie season :)

Diff areas have diff cookies so we also tried Caramel Chip this year from my cousin in pa
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN