Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

46 Days*PIOG*

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

Until my 2NCD child turns 7!!,I can't believe she will be 7 already,what happened ??,why do Kids have to grow so fast ?? :-(....

My 1ST born child will be 9 in August

Anyways her plans are she wants a Birthday Cake,I usually just buy them from the store & she wants to go to The Rainforest Cafe for Dinner...

We don't do Birthday Parties anymore since nobody ever rsvp'd or showed uo to their parties,it was a pain to plan them,spend $ that could have been saved and their were hurt feelings...

I got the idea from another Mom on here to do Birthday Adventures,let the Birthday child pick where they want to go...

So far that has worked out well....

Last year we went to the spring fair for her Birthday & my son got to go see a live WWE event which he LOVED...

This year my son wants to go to the Water Park since he has a summer birthday...

Anyways sorry for rambling when I should be cleaning*LOL*,but really I am just taking a break...

Oh and I have to take her Birthday Photos

Have a GREAT day

simple smile

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lionpaw
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Happy early birthday to her!!

Thank you for the idea of birthday adventures! I am gonna do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Happy Birthday to her!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Happy Birthday to her :)

cgarlic
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
We have slowly started adventures too. Last year we went to the beach for my daughter's 8th bday & the bonus was her bday just happened to land on free day at the beach so it just cost us the price of packed lunch :). This year we are planning to move less then 2 weeks before her bday so it will give us a chance to explore a new area. We love the Rainforest Cafe!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
We have done adventures the past couple of years too, because my son's birthday is three days after Christmas. Nobody could come to a party even if I had the energy to plan one.

Last year we went to a basketball game, and this year we went snow tubing. It's a great tradition so far. :-)

I hope your DD has a great birthday!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM
:)

My son will be 6 next month and I can't get over how big he's getting!

Quoting mumsy2three:

Happy Birthday to her :)

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Happy birthday to her!
My youngest will be 3 April 19th. Makes me sad :(
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM

how fun!

.Peaches.
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I have a DD who's turning 7 this month...where does the time go?

elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM
The beach by you costs money? Like parking or actual admission?? I am a so cal girl but even when we lived in VA the beach itself was free!

Quoting cgarlic:

We have slowly started adventures too. Last year we went to the beach for my daughter's 8th bday & the bonus was her bday just happened to land on free day at the beach so it just cost us the price of packed lunch :). This year we are planning to move less then 2 weeks before her bday so it will give us a chance to explore a new area. We love the Rainforest Cafe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN