Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What is up with daytime tv??

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 43 Replies

I am never home during the day due to my work schedule. However, with me changing jobs and a scheduling issue, my new job is paying me to sit home for part of the week until tomorrow. I was excited. Now I'm bored out of my mind. So today I turn on the tv expecting to find a good chick flick. Instead, the only thing on is guy movies and guy shows! Except for the View but I decided after two minutes that I would rather gouge my eyeballs out then watch those women banter back and forth. I was totally expecting The Ya Ya Sisterhood, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Blind Side. Something good!! Now I'm really bored. Time to go thru my DVD collection I guess. Thank God I start work tomorrow!!!

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I agree

ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Lol... This is why I don't have cable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I don't even watch the view and other stuff like that its crap. So is most of the programming. I find myself sifting through the DVR on Mondays on my day off.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I never watch daytime tv.  I haven't in years. IF I actually watch something during the day, I'll put on Netflix.

LilliesValley
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I watch the today show and the Jeff probst show (the host of survivor, its ok not as bad as some crap), then I watch maury and just shake my head and thank god for my life. Sometimes I watch Steve wilkos and shake my head some more but usually I've left for work. I don't have cable and of my options that's the best on. Court tv stuff is just too fake anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Daytime TV sucks. I do not have cable, so its even worse. Court shows allllllllll day.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I like court shows. I have been watching my favorite Judge Mathis for 12 years. I also like The People's Court, Judge Alex and Judge Judy. I go to work at 3:30, so I am able to watch Court Shows during the day.
Congrats on your new job!
LuckyMom822
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Thank you!

Quoting diaperstodating:

I like court shows. I have been watching my favorite Judge Mathis for 12 years. I also like The People's Court, Judge Alex and Judge Judy. I go to work at 3:30, so I am able to watch Court Shows during the day.
Congrats on your new job!

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I watch Ellen thats about it during the day

LuckyMom822
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I put in Hope Floats. Now that's a good movie!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN