Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need advice on getting over things

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
Cafe moms I'm hoping u can give me sum advice please a year ago my husband and I had are second child and I found out he was secretly talking to a kindergarten teacher . He works at an elementary school he is a janitor . We have worked threw are problems but every know and then my mind wanders and the dought sets in . I told my self this is a new year and I'm leaving the past behind but it's hard can u cafemoms help :)
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

If he was having an inappropriate relationship with her and you have worked through it already, but you still are feeling insecure in your relationship, perhaps some counseling?  Or relationship building stuff, like a couple's retreat.  Having babies can put a huge strain on your relationship.  My 2nd child was the hardest for me emotionally and dh and I had a really rough patch in our relationship.  But, we got through it and I think we're better for having dealt with it because now we know we can handle anything and we never want to go back to that place so we're willing to work to make it better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)