Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

See what women are saying about maintaining beauty! (Video)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Maintaining beauty and keeping up with your busy life can be hard to do. Watch the below video to see real woman share their funny beauty stories -- featuring The Stir's own Catherine Donaldson-Evans! Hear about the importance of maintaining inner beauty with Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions. 

Do you have any beauty regimen stories to share?

Click Here to see what moms on The Stir are saying about their most embarrassing beauty blunders!

**The CafeMom Team

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Some.Beach
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I have sensitive skin so I avoid harsh cleaning products and cosmetics. I also make sure to eat right, stay hydrated, and protect myself from UV rays.

Some beach, somewhere
There's a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair...

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Thanks for sharing the video! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I haven't ever colored my hair - and now I'm just accepting that it's going grey!  I haven't done a perm since college. I'm sometimes tempted to get one again, since I wouldn't mind curl or at least more body, but I do think my hair is healthier without the chemicals.  Plus, I'm not sure that perms are really in anymore.

I did get a burn on my face from a perm in a salon once.  It wasn't too bad, but I do still remember it even though that was over 20 years ago.

wandep
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I have psoriasis so have to be really careful what I put on my skin. I also try to use a moisturizer with sunscreen before I put my foundation. 

IncognitoOne
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I go all natural, mostly. I have rosacea, so I use Clinique Redness Solutions cleanser and moisturizer, if I do wear makeup I use the base as well.

critter_boo
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I tried coloring my natural red hair and it turned purple. I have naturally curly hair very curly and tried to straiten it one time and it frizzed up so bad I just put a hat on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Great video!

When I was in middle school, I had to have these "perfect" bangs. Any hair that slightly stood up, I would pluck out - giving myself a bald spot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I always always alwasy us SPF, all year round, on my face. I either use a moisturizer with it in it or I add it to the moisturizer I have. I don't spend too much time outside in the winter, but I still think it's important.

Also, I exfoliate twice a week with a mild natural exfoliator.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I go all natural only use lotion when I have severe dry skin.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Cute video!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)