Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

new here

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi all,

I'm new to CafeMom and have three kids.  I am in my early 30s and feel like i don't get out enough or have enough time for me and friends.

What do you all do to stay sane day to day?

Vicky

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM

welcome to cafemom

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Welcome Vicky!  

Things I do, talk with friends (and make lunch dates), read, clean, etc.  I also like to volunteer at school when I can.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Welcome!

myraonny
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Welcome to the group.

Read. I read every chance I get my days are insane. 5 boys from age 16 to 2. 3 different schools to drop off and pick up from and a bus to drop off and pick up from. Plus I watch my neice and pick up neices and nephew after school. I got one little guy with special needs and he has ocupational therapy 1x a week, play therapy 2x's a week, physical therapy 2 x's a month. On top of having football, band and learning sign language. I am lucky if I call my friends once a month. I see them maybe once or twice a year. My trade off though. I wanted to be a stay at home mom. Even though I complain, I love every day.

mama-sita
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I read, play computer games and video games with my boys and bf and try to keep myself open to a social life.  Don't see much of my family either, but that's due to them being insane.  lol  I work a few times a week and try to keep my house clean.  Harder than it sounds.  Hope this helps.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Welcome!! I scrapbook, watch hockey, read, play outside with the kids and the dog. I work full time outside the home too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Yesterday at 3:54 PM
by Maranda on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I give myself some "me" time each night when the kids go down for bed. I watch a movie, catch up on TV, take a hot bath, read.....whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN