Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you feel it is easier to Have children in 30s then 20s

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 48 Replies
I was wondering how many mothers think that its easier when they have there kids in there 30s rather then in there 20s? I am soon to be 31 and about to have a little girl. I noticed my last preg I was 28 and my body took it way harder then when I had my first son at 22 and now at 30 my body is always tired and I feel drained like this one is just taking everything out of me. I was wondering if any other moms found it harder to be prego in there 30s
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame0608
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I'm 36 (and this is my first). I'm totally dying over here :) Sleep schedule is WAY off and I'm feeling like I've been hit with a ton of bricks :) I'm curious to hear what others have to say about this issue. Will baby #2 be harder on my body too?

Swittig
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM

thats how I feel lol!!! I am not for sure how others feel but I know that my body is not liking all the changes :) Congrats to you though on your first!!! I hope it gets a little easier

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I was 26 and 30 when me boys were born. Both pregnancies were pretty easy. With my first I had major gallbladder issues. With my second I had plantar fasciitis issues. The sleep was hardest with the second.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Char-Bear
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:46 AM
I had my oldest at 20, I definately had more energy then. I didn't have my second until 35 and I'm now pregnant again at 37. I feel more run down this time than I even did with my last but a lot of that is probably cause I'm chasing a toddler around all day.
occumommy
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:58 AM
My body definately took it better in my 20`s than in my 30`s my dd was born when i was 23, ds1 at 28, and ds2 31, ds1 was harder overall than dd, but the third felt like it was killing me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2devin11005
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I had my son at 23 and my daughter at 30.... My first pregnancy was much easier on my body. The 2nd time around I was much more achy and tired all the time. My actual delivery the 2nd time was much easier though but I think it's because I went into labor naturally instead of being induced

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Physically it's hard. But I was more mentally prepared
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM

that's what i've heard from many mom's in there 30's is that they were mentally ready by that time vs 20's

Quoting e-doolittle:

Physically it's hard. But I was more mentally prepared

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I had all three of mine when I was in my 20's

MJP76
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I had my 3 in my teens and my 20s. I wish I would have waited until my late 20s early 30s to start having children because of being more financially stable after the age of 25. Although I cannot speak to "easier on the body" I had issues with all of my pregnancies. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)