Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

butterfly

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Emotional.  We had a great day Saturday relaxing, hanging out and going for a walk around town as a family.....and DD#1 was here, so it was THAT much better.

Sunday morning DD and her friend had to leave....we drove them to the airport. I never made it to my class, but that was ok, I was in no emotional mood for it.

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Awesome, as usual! :) we walk/hiked to the local dog park today, along with dd reading petitions at church. :) the kids also made a 'bunny house' like a gingerbread house. :) we sold Girl Scout cookies with our troop on sat and went to dinner. :) love it! :)

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:03 AM

relaxing for a change!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM
relaxing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugar38
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM

great enjoyed it 

mrsary
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:39 AM
It was ok.
jesusfreak769
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:40 AM
It was pretty good
JoGibson
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM

It was good.  I worked on my homework, got hair cuts done, visited the in laws, and went house shopping

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

It was good.  I got a lot accomplished.  Saturday my dd spent the night at my dad's house.  SO and I were able to get some things accomplished, we had to do some shopping and then we stopped for dinner and ended the night very nicely! ;)

Sunday, I got up early and went grocery shopping and then we headed to my dad's house so we could fix and paint his upstairs bathroom, and just do a few odds and ends around his house.  We are getting it ready to put on the market.  So needless to say by the time I got home Sunday night, I was tired.  So we just heated up some leftovers and relaxed with the dogs before calling it a night.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Saturday was just horrible. I really got emotional and cried for hours on end while DH took care of DD in the evening. I think I had a mini pregnant lady meltdown...

Sunday was a lot better. We (Dh, DD and I ) all went out because of the good weather. We went to the mall, did some shopping and I got a new video game (lol), then went to visit his inlaws. Was a great time. And a real confidence booster...I was feeling crappy and undesirable and gross-pregnant the past week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN