Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Happy Monday!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 7 Replies

What are your plans for today?

i hate mondays

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I was back in class today....FINALLY - I missed the last two days last week due to illness & our DD's visit; and missed yesterday because we were delayed at the airport dropping DD and her friend off.  I'm not too far behind...thanks to a fellow classmate who sent me his notes and the workbook assignments.

I had to return the car we were renting after class this afternoon.  And I had to take some paperwork in to the one government office once I was back in our town.

I am still getting over being sick....I have a horrible, lingering, cough.  So I have been trying to relax a bit this afternoon after getting everything else done.  But it is almost 5:30pm....almost time to start making dinner.  I still have some laundry to fold and I have to get some ironing done tonight. 

kngarber
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Work. Yeah....:P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Heading to the craft store to pick up some stuff for a school project. We are not sure what we are doing yet. It has to be 1 of these things.

The Sun

Planets

Stars

The Solar System

Astronauts

Space Travel

The Moon

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I might have to stop at the hospital on the way home.  Apparently last night my cousin was brought to the er for very low blood pressure, they kept her overnight.  If she's still there I will stop by to see how she is.

My SO informed me that he was unable to get the puppy on the leash, after many attempts and him being irritated, he rescheduled her appt for Saturday, so it looks like I have one more thing added to my plate for Saturday,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Check up for dd this morning then shopping after naptime.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:22 PM

The usual~ work, dinner, dishes, homework, veg out for a little bit, bedtime.

I am going to enjoy the week break with no sports practices while it lasts. Baseball practice starts on the March 18th.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM

work and physical therapy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)