Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Bathroom Stuff...

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

Oh my.... has anyone ever looked in your bathroom cabinets? Like really looked......?

We're moving this weekend and I just packed up our master bathroom..... WOW..... where the heck did all this crap come from?!?!?!?! I filled a 34 gallon tote full AND half a black trash bag of stuff I don't want/need to move..... and I still have another full bathroom to go through!

This proves I need to cut down on buying tolietries and such from now on! lol..... goodness!

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I go through all of that stuff every 3 months or so. I give everything I'm not using to my aunt and grandmother and I'm usually surprised at just how much stuff I have. I have the bad habit of using new bottles of shampoo and conditioner when I buy it instead of finishing the old bottles first, especially if I buy a different kind. Same thing with body wash. 

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM

LOL  yeah I am trying on getting the stuff down there organized so I really know how much stuff I have!

Kara242
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Nope I dont buy stuff till I need it. We live in a small house with no storage so i dont have the room for extras.

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I bought a new under-sink shelving system last year and cleaned out a bunch of crap to install it.  Since then, I regularly go through that stuff to keep it down.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM

We forgot to clean out the cabinet under the sink in our bathroom when we moved last Sept.  We remembered to check the kids' bathroom but totally forgot ours!  I forgot all of my good lotions and a really good hair-cutting scissor.  :-(

occumommy
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM

yeah I have a tiny bathroom cabinet, and no medicine cabinet, so it really help keep the crap cut down.

belindah
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM

we went through our bathroom last week and the treasures we found were awesome lol. Like the ungest is six lmissing knife out of our kitchen set, hubby says he put in the cabinet to help with the sink plug lol. diaper rash ointment, our youngest is six lol.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Yes, it's pretty incredible. 

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Dh freaked out on me when we were moving, told me I had too much stuff, called me a hoarder, etc.  So, I threw out everything, all my make up, all my hair product, everything except my perfume...then he wants me to get dolled up and all I had was some chapstick...lol  He told me to go out and buy myself some stuff and he won't complain...lmao

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM
No I don't have that much storage
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)