Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you feel Sexier?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 88 Replies
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ecerka
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM
4 moms liked this
I think that I've gotten sexier the older I've gotten. I have more confidence and that makes a huge difference. I'll be 40 in July and like myself a lot better than when I was 25.
butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. At 40 I find women even sexier. Look at Halle Berry!

Quoting ecerka:

I think that I've gotten sexier the older I've gotten. I have more confidence and that makes a huge difference. I'll be 40 in July and like myself a lot better than when I was 25.

JuicyRedTomato
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel sexier now....and then I look in the mirror and see my wrinkles.

Hahah!!

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Aaaw no! Don't say that LoL. How do men feel about it? I think getting older brings more confidence and men find that sexy no matter what. One question though; you have wrinkles in your 30's or are you older?

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Hahah!!

MJP76
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

MinglingMom
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Ask me next Wed when I turn 30. lol

Honestly though, I have felt sexier since having my LO 3 months ago. I think that having a baby is such a huge accomplishment that any mom should be proud of and I wear my strech marks with pride! Just not in a bikini. lol. Even DH has told me that he finds me sexier after having our daughter. :)

JuicyRedTomato
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I'm 30....It's not really wrinkles, more just that I can see myself starting to age. Mostly around my eyes.I think I'm just paranoid more than anything.

Whenever I mention it, my hubs tells me he needs to upgrade. He's such a joker. :)

Quoting butterbabie:

Aaaw no! Don't say that LoL. How do men feel about it? I think getting older brings more confidence and men find that sexy no matter what. One question though; you have wrinkles in your 30's or are you older?

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Hahah!!

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. But mostly because I am more confident I think.

savethebread
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh, yes and no.  I guess there's less pressure because people finally take you seriously when you get into your 30's, so it increases your confidence.  A good portion of feeling sexy is about your confidence level.  But mostly, I feel sexy because my DH tells me I am and makes me feel desired.  No substitute for that.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Ok thats wonderful! I think that women exude an unspoken sexiness that not even they are aware of. And the appeal continues to grow with age.

Quoting MJP76:

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)