Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Yes having a baby does make a woman more womanly, I think.

Quoting MinglingMom:

Ask me next Wed when I turn 30. lol

Honestly though, I have felt sexier since having my LO 3 months ago. I think that having a baby is such a huge accomplishment that any mom should be proud of and I wear my strech marks with pride! Just not in a bikini. lol. Even DH has told me that he finds me sexier after having our daughter. :)

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Yea, paranoia gets us every time. I can only be me so I dont let physical things bother me. :-)

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

I'm 30....It's not really wrinkles, more just that I can see myself starting to age. Mostly around my eyes.I think I'm just paranoid more than anything.

Whenever I mention it, my hubs tells me he needs to upgrade. He's such a joker. :)

Quoting butterbabie:

Aaaw no! Don't say that LoL. How do men feel about it? I think getting older brings more confidence and men find that sexy no matter what. One question though; you have wrinkles in your 30's or are you older?

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

I feel sexier now....and then I look in the mirror and see my wrinkles.

Hahah!!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep but I've lost over 50 lbs so that helps lol.

MJP76
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been breathing sexy for a very long time..lol.

Quoting butterbabie:

Ok thats wonderful! I think that women exude an unspoken sexiness that not even they are aware of. And the appeal continues to grow with age.

Quoting MJP76:

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Good for you! Wow!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

StarBrightSun
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM

In my 20's we tend to have a young looking sexy look. Now that I'm thirty I had lost some weight and went to a retreat and my sister in law gave my a very short haircut almost like Halle Barry.  I feel sexier than ever even more girly. Maybe every decade have it's  own sexiness.frustrated

mommybug77
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

not really.

me-n-mygirls
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Yes...most days.
I feel that I actually look better. I have more self esteem than I did then--still not great but it has improved all thanks to my wonderful husband who is the one who makes me feel sexy! The way he touches me, looks at me, talks to me, winks at me, whistles, compliments, and constantly tells me he loves me and how much......he is truely my sexiest feature ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
me-n-mygirls
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Great job!
Congrats on the weight loss.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollywood74
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM

yes i do. the older i get, the smarter i get, the more money i make. im more comfortable in my own skin and in my life. thats what makes me feel sexier now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)