Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

Great job!
Congrats on the weight loss.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yep but I've lost over 50 lbs so that helps lol.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting butterbabie:

Good for you! Wow!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yep but I've lost over 50 lbs so that helps lol.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
plprincess78
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Sexier...No...but I overall feel better about myself.  Have more confidence and know what I'm capable of

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Not really. But then again at over 300 lbs it's hard to feel sexy at all. Thankfully I have the motivation to do something about it and I've began working out and eating healthier. 

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Oh....

Quoting MJP76:

I've been breathing sexy for a very long time..lol.

Quoting butterbabie:

Ok thats wonderful! I think that women exude an unspoken sexiness that not even they are aware of. And the appeal continues to grow with age.

Quoting MJP76:

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

MJP76
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:13 PM

LOL yeah. It's something I was told by many folks in my 20s. (I was a dancer from the age of 18- 25) I was just being silly saying it here though.. It just what came to mind, because I hadn't heard it in a long time...lol

Quoting butterbabie:

Oh....

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting butterbabie:

Ok thats wonderful! I think that women exude an unspoken sexiness that not even they are aware of. And the appeal continues to grow with age.

Quoting MJP76:

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Yes. Thats what I'm talking about. In our 20's our sexy is youthful. We might have been sexy because we were cute with bikini shapes and bubbly disposition. But I feel in my 30's that I dont have to do or say much to be sexy. My body is curvier and I know myself better.

I love short haircuts btw.

Quoting StarBrightSun:

In my 20's we tend to have a young looking sexy look. Now that I'm thirty I had lost some weight and went to a retreat and my sister in law gave my a very short haircut almost like Halle Barry.  I feel sexier than ever even more girly. Maybe every decade have it's  own sexiness.frustrated

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Yes. I am just a lot more comfortable in my own skin.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Yea I'm a dancer too. I may have been sexy then, but I know that I AM even sexier now.

Quoting MJP76:

LOL yeah. It's something I was told by many folks in my 20s. (I was a dancer from the age of 18- 25) I was just being silly saying it here though.. It just what came to mind, because I hadn't heard it in a long time...lol

Quoting butterbabie:

Oh....

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting butterbabie:

Quoting MJP76:

MJP76
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Well that's cool you grew into it. And it's cool I never lost it. ;)

Quoting butterbabie:

Yea I'm a dancer too. I may have been sexy then, but I know that I AM even sexier now.

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting butterbabie:

Oh....

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting butterbabie:

Quoting MJP76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)