Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (31-40):
merryvoice
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Amazingly, yes. I say amazingly because I had gastric bypass but still have some leftover skin. I hate it and think it's disgusting, but I feel sexier because I'm more confident than I was in my 20's.
mama.samm.2.3
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I feel sexier now that I'm in my 30's. But I have more confidence in myself now. I'm also in better shape now than I was in my 20's. Having kids kind of pushed me to keep up with my body. Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean I have to let myself comepletely go. My girlfriend says that she finds my in shape mom body to be a huge turn on lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BLRiley
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I do feel that way. I am in the best physical shape I've ever been in (that is until now- that I am 18 weeks pregnant and had to stop my running routine :( ). But I am getting INCREASINGLY freaked out by the lines that have been developing under my eyes this past year!! It is ruining my confidence. I need some support in that area. lol!! I am 32 and will be 33 in July.
butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Really? You had to stop? Usually if you have been working out prior to getting pregnant then its safe to continue to work out at a more cautious and lower pace. Ive seen pregnant women run throughout pregnancy. Unless your doctor doesnt give you the ok first. Im 6 months pregnant and I still teach a cardio dance class.

Quoting BLRiley:

I do feel that way. I am in the best physical shape I've ever been in (that is until now- that I am 18 weeks pregnant and had to stop my running routine :( ). But I am getting INCREASINGLY freaked out by the lines that have been developing under my eyes this past year!! It is ruining my confidence. I need some support in that area. lol!! I am 32 and will be 33 in July.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Your friend is right! A mama that works out to stay in shape post baby is extremely hot! Dont let it go girl! Dont do it! :-D

Quoting mama.samm.2.3:

I feel sexier now that I'm in my 30's. But I have more confidence in myself now. I'm also in better shape now than I was in my 20's. Having kids kind of pushed me to keep up with my body. Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean I have to let myself comepletely go. My girlfriend says that she finds my in shape mom body to be a huge turn on lol.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Yes! Keep on feeling sexy! You deserve it!

Quoting merryvoice:

Amazingly, yes. I say amazingly because I had gastric bypass but still have some leftover skin. I hate it and think it's disgusting, but I feel sexier because I'm more confident than I was in my 20's.

huntersmama711
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. Doesn't hurt that I have a wonderful man who tells me how beautiful he finds me

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Yes. But mostly because I am more confident I think.

momtomiles
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Nope
butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Hahaha! Why not??

Quoting momtomiles:

Nope

MamaLisaSmile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Yes! I take care of myself now and even though I have always been somewhat thin, now I'm strong and sexy. Plus, I shower more. ;-) My husband is so freaking sexy! He works out every day and looks great! Today is our 10 year anniversary and I won't post wedding pictures on Facebook bc we look way better today. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)