Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
atm1979
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My thoughts exactly

Quoting ecerka:

I think that I've gotten sexier the older I've gotten. I have more confidence and that makes a huge difference. I'll be 40 in July and like myself a lot better than when I was 25.

Myruhbel
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Noooooope i miss being in my 20's. i was less pained by all my health issues and it was easier to lose/gain weight. Now its just hard to lose weight-PERIOD! 😔
MsCryStyle
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I definately do. Its different in your 20's I was just a hot 20 something year old lol but now in my 30's I'm a little older and attractive and confident in a different more mature way. Next stop, cougartown! (40's) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:44 PM
You totally understand what I meant by this post!

Quoting MsCryStyle:

I definately do. Its different in your 20's I was just a hot 20 something year old lol but now in my 30's I'm a little older and attractive and confident in a different more mature way. Next stop, cougartown! (40's) lol

butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Being and feeling sexy doesnt have to do with being thin because of youth. Its an aura and confidence. I Bet that your sexy and dont even know it.

Quoting Myruhbel:

Noooooope i miss being in my 20's. i was less pained by all my health issues and it was easier to lose/gain weight. Now its just hard to lose weight-PERIOD! 😔

mama.samm.2.3
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Well thanks! :) I feel alot better when I'm in shape.

Quoting butterbabie:

Your friend is right! A mama that works out to stay in shape post baby is extremely hot! Dont let it go girl! Dont do it! :-D

Quoting mama.samm.2.3:

I feel sexier now that I'm in my 30's. But I have more confidence in myself now. I'm also in better shape now than I was in my 20's. Having kids kind of pushed me to keep up with my body. Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean I have to let myself comepletely go. My girlfriend says that she finds my in shape mom body to be a huge turn on lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I felt sexier when I was younger.... I do have good days, don't get me wrong....but, I miss my flat stomach and thinner thigs.....

Marimaru
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I don't think I feel sexier exactly, but definitely more confident, and more okay with not being perfect.  Of course, I'm also working harder on myself as well.

kourtneya
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I feel the same.

butterbabie
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually wish my thighs were bigger! LoL. I think women with curves are hot!

Quoting KeimUNCmomof3:

I felt sexier when I was younger.... I do have good days, don't get me wrong....but, I miss my flat stomach and thinner thigs.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)