Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (71-80):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Same here. :)

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Yes. But mostly because I am more confident I think.

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
No, not at all. I'm lil heavier...I miss my young slimmer 20s.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterbabie
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Being sexier is more than the physical. Its a state of mind and inner confidence. But if you miss being slimmer, look at the full figured beauties like Marilyn Monroe.

Quoting SweetMama823:

No, not at all. I'm lil heavier...I miss my young slimmer 20s.

butterbabie
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Yes I do!
veronicat
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM

I do feel sexier because I look same what I was in 20's. I love my self :)

veganistic
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, tons. I'm more confident and i feel sexier even though i don't necessarily look it ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetr0se
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Not reallyl, although I never have! 

MABmommy
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Well, I've only been 30 for 2 days, but....

It took me until now to know what I want in life, where I want to go, how I will get there, and (most importantly) I know that I will be able to. I am more motivated than ever, have the means and support system to do it. I'm not really sure if that is from age or just being a mom.

What I do know is, throughout my 20s, I always felt kind of lost. I felt like I was in between being a girl and a woman. And, partially, felt like a failure because I wasn't at the point in life I felt I should be. Within the past year, I have come to realize I was trying to live my life the way society says I should. I think a lot of young women in their 20s experience this. It wasn't until this last year that I became "serious" about my life and I realized - 20s are for exploration. 20s are for being lost and finding yourself. 20s are a time to figure out who you are, where you're going and what you're doing. 30s are for putting that all together to fit exactly who you are.

So, long story short. I have high hopes for my 30s. I plan on 30s being the best decade of my life.... Until 40.
narumi74
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:42 AM

yes I actually do feel sexier and confident! minus the wrinkles, aches & pains..lol Although there was a time when I wore a bikini in my early 20s but now that I am almost 40..but I am toned enough that I think I am not afraid to wear a bathing suit! ;)

Flaca43
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I did, but then I had my last baby and haven't been able to lose the weight yet...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)