Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (81-88):
mystictigeress
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel sexier now in my 30's than I did in my 20's. It has to do with confidence and knowing who I am now and being happy with myself and my life. I know I need to lose weight, but regardless, I still feel sexy and confident!

butterbabie
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Ooh! It's time to get sexy baby! It's not too late.

Quoting sweetr0se:

Not reallyl, although I never have! 

Karen_29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Well I looked alot better in my 20's but I have more confidence now that I am in my 30's. I know I am a little bigger now but my husband doesnt mind and he makes me feel sexy.

butterbabie
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:21 PM
That's right! Wear that bikini!

Quoting narumi74:

yes I actually do feel sexier and confident! minus the wrinkles, aches & pains..lol Although there was a time when I wore a bikini in my early 20s but now that I am almost 40..but I am toned enough that I think I am not afraid to wear a bathing suit! ;)

LilliesValley
by Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I'm confident in my body. I don't care about my imperfections and I have the assurance of the man I've been married to for ten years who tells me how beautiful I am.
butterbabie
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Well I hated being skinny, really! In my 30s I've picked a little weight but I still get called skinny :-(. Curves are sexy. Embrace them.

Quoting SweetMama823:

No, not at all. I'm lil heavier...I miss my young slimmer 20s.

mumamy
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:21 AM

With clothes on yes LOL
As most have said Yes but its a confidence thing....also probably a lot to do with telling my kids they are amazing, handsome/pretty etc. Positive energy in the home.

lesh1013
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It's that the truth!? At least in my case it is. I didn't get any stretch marks, but my body isn't the same. DH loves the way I look, and that gives me a ton of confidence ;)

Quoting MinglingMom:

Ask me next Wed when I turn 30. lol

Honestly though, I have felt sexier since having my LO 3 months ago. I think that having a baby is such a huge accomplishment that any mom should be proud of and I wear my strech marks with pride! Just not in a bikini. lol. Even DH has told me that he finds me sexier after having our daughter. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)