Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How Do I......WARNING TMI!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok, so I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months and sex is great don't get me wrong he is great and knows how to please me.... He is the first guy that has been able to make me squirt the way I do, and with his cock.... But every now and then, I just want him to make love to me.... I mean like he did the first time... Soft, slow, kisses, and kisses all over, gentle... Hold me... Etc.... A few times I have just asked him to make love to me but I don't want to keep doing the same thing.... How do I let him know that sometimes I just need to feel that way that I did that night? The passion and heat and fire???? r
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zebradivastx
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I think about that also. I think men let their penis do the talking more then their hearts. Both fypes of sex are great, but you get tired of each and need a mix. Be honest and let him know, before the moment so he has time to plan in his head that this time its not hard core.
2curly
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Just tell him

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Easier said than done ..... LOL
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I would say, I love it when you are gentle with me and take your time.  Can we take it slow tonight?

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 AM
I wish it was that simple

Quoting SallyB_LMT:

I would say, I love it when you are gentle with me and take your time.  Can we take it slow tonight?

liliem
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Cue him through it. When he speeds up, pin him down and go slow, and keep on cueing him. You should start by saying something like " I want to make LOVE to you tonight" or something like that, and the teach him what that means by cueing him. That way next he knows and it gets better and better.i'll tell my hd to slow down, and he doesn't miss a beat.

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM
He can do it... He did it the first night we made love....... I just get so.... Ugghh....LOL

Quoting liliem:

Cue him through it. When he speeds up, pin him down and go slow, and keep on cueing him. You should start by saying something like " I want to make LOVE to you tonight" or something like that, and the teach him what that means by cueing him. That way next he knows and it gets better and better.i'll tell my hd to slow down, and he doesn't miss a beat.

elites2012
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM

1. stop being passive during sex. you take control. 2. if he does not get the message, then put him on time out for a week or so. 3. ask him how he REALLY feels about the relationship.  usually this happens years later. but six months, thats too fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)