Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bet I have better company in my bed than you do

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 46 Replies
5 moms liked this

Probably not.. LOL

She isn't suppose to be on the bed.. but shh!! Don't tell Daddy!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DalesLgndLvsOn3
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

shh LOL

AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.... I usually have 2 red dachshunds and a 4 yr old girl along with DH in my bed! There are nights I just give up and move to the couch!
Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM
My cats are still running amuk in the house, as soon as Keira gets back to the floor they'll be at my feet and my side. My chihuahua can't jump on the bed anymore, she's content with her blankey next to my side of the bed. DD slept in our bed last night for the first time on many, many months. (I loved it, almost put her in again tonight!! LOL)

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Lol.... I usually have 2 red dachshunds and a 4 yr old girl along with DH in my bed! There are nights I just give up and move to the couch!
CarrieMJ
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Awwww Cute!! Mine slept in our bed for 5 years, then she gained to much weight and couldn't get up there lol.. now she is on thyroid pills to lose weight but she has a bad leg.. so she gets the floor by me :)

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I've allowed my pets in my bed since I was a child, but SO doesn't like it. The cats sneak on when they know he's asleep. LOL Keira gets on the bed when he isn't home, I swear she rolls her eyes when I tell her to get down when I know he's on his way home. LOL My chihuahua has gotten too old to jump on the bed. She can get on the couch, after about the 4th try poor girl.

Quoting CarrieMJ:

Awwww Cute!! Mine slept in our bed for 5 years, then she gained to much weight and couldn't get up there lol.. now she is on thyroid pills to lose weight but she has a bad leg.. so she gets the floor by me :)

AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
We try not to let the babies (doxies) jump so the 4 yr old is sweet enough (insert sarcastic tone) to put them up there for me. Lol. Tiffy sometimes starts the night sleeping with the 8 yr old but it never lasts long!!!

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

My cats are still running amuk in the house, as soon as Keira gets back to the floor they'll be at my feet and my side. My chihuahua can't jump on the bed anymore, she's content with her blankey next to my side of the bed. DD slept in our bed last night for the first time on many, many months. (I loved it, almost put her in again tonight!! LOL)

Quoting AuntieMom101:

CarrieMJ
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM

aww My hubby doesn't like it either and zoe is about 75 pounds, was more then that when she was sleeping on the bed, so lets just say she took up a lot of room and poor hubby was crammed lol.

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Ahahaha!!!! Keira is good, she gets in her little ball. But. She has to have either her head or entire leg on you. She thinks that she is as big as my 15lb chihuahua. LOL

Quoting CarrieMJ:

aww My hubby doesn't like it either and zoe is about 75 pounds, was more then that when she was sleeping on the bed, so lets just say she took up a lot of room and poor hubby was crammed lol.

CarrieMJ
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM

yeah zoe curls up into a ball but shes still so big that I tend to push my hubby over to the side of the bed lol. with her on the floor now, I forgot what its like to stretch my legs lol

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM

With my husband gone this weekend, all three kids (and the kitten) have invaded.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)