Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Easter egg decorating

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
Do you and your kids go all out and do "custom" egg dyeing and decorating? Or do you just do the general one color and that's it? Feel free to share pics from past Easters if you wish! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess custom. We color with crayons and then dip and dip into multiple colors sometimes we add stickers. 

I hesitate to use the word custom because to me that imples they will look good. lol The eggs usually are a big blobby mess but ds has fun doing it. 

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM

We just have fun. We dye them and they can dye them in more then one color if they want. They can crayons, markers and stickers to decorate too.

belindah
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

We go all out, we do crayons and glitter and stickers and by the time the kids are down they are the ugliest things I have ever seen lol. But the fun the kids have is priceless lol

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM

We did natural dyes last year, I might do that and change up some of the recipes(some colors did not turn out as I had hoped)....I really wanted to try the silk tie dyeing this year but I haven't come across a good cheap tie yard sale LOL....our thrift store wants $3-4 a piece for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN