Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Where will you and your family

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 71 Replies
be going this summer, if anywhere? Any vacations planned?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarrieMJ
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Were going to Myrtle Beach with my parents and sister's family for 7 days in july :)

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM

My SO and I are going away the end of May for my 40th birthday, we are heading to the Keys, just the two of us, this will actually be the first time that me and my SO have gone on vacation together, alone! My dd will be home since she still has school and my dad will be staying at the house watching her and the dogs!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM

We are heading to the states for a week in May.  We will probably take a few short-trips/day trips over the summer....we want to explore a bunch of the national parks, but have nothing actually 'planned'. 

I just found out that ILs want to visit in July....but their timing is HORRIBLE. At the beginning of the month, we have friends moving here and we want to be available to help them adjust to life here.  Then my 40th b-day is the 19th and I DON'T want ILs here for my special day (if my father was coming...that would be fine - but not ILs).  And we will be moving in August....our rental is up in mid-Sept, but we want to move before the new school year starts.

ShelbysHope76
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I hope to Wichita for nephews graduation in May, then beach in FL Jul/Aug.

luvmyaustin
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Camping all summer and hopefully the beaches in cali its a 6 hour drive so we shall see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Going to my family reunion this  down south.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

No vacations planned. Hubby used up a week of vacation for being sick at the beginning of the year and we always like to keep a week for sickness and emergency's. Well he only has a week left. So we decided no long vacations this year. Maybe a weekend one here or there.

givenshl
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Nothing at the moment.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM

We are going to be heading to New Hampshire to go to Santa's Village with another family.  The wife and I have been friends since we were in preschool 30 years ago....

We always have a "Farnsworth Family Camping Extraveganza" in the beginning of August... where my in-laws, sister-in-law and her family, and our family get together for 4 days to go camping as a family.  Not sure where we are heading for that this year.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Have a great time -- my father heads to Myrtle Beach about every 5 years to go golfing with a group of his buddies.  We have never been there ourselves, but I hear it is beautiful....

Quoting CarrieMJ:

Were going to Myrtle Beach with my parents and sister's family for 7 days in july :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)