Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THIS TO ME *UPDATE *

Posted by   + Show Post
So, my friend calls me tonight and tells me her father has been taken to the hospital.. Of course I drop everything, load up my 7 year old and torush to her house to stay with her 4 children so she can get to the hospital. An hour later, her dad stops by her house on his way to work. After calling around, I find out she is running around town chasing down her loser EX boyfriend. She is ignoring my phone calls, even though I have left her voice mails and texts telling her I know she lied and she needs to get home.
So, now I am sitting here, my DD won't go to sleep, the baby is fussing, and I am so mad my head is going to fly right off my shoulders. God only knows when she will bring her sorry ass home, and then I am going to have to load up my DD in the middle of the night to go home. AND tomorrow morning will be horrible because my daughter will be so tired getting ready for school.
I don't know why she did this, she has never done anything like this before. But I am pissed, and she will be lucky if I ever do a damn thing for her again!

*UPDATE *

She got arrested ( I gave details somewhere in the posts). And she has apologized several times over my voicemail. I haven't spoken to her. She says she lied because she HAD to talk to her ex that night and she knew I wouldn't come stay with her kids just so she could go hunt him down. That should of told her it wasn't a good idea. I know she is in hot water with her dad, and I also know that her ex doesn't want anything to do with her. Why she was so despite to see him I don't know.
It will be along time before I talk to her and even longer before I forgive her. I have never been manipulated like that before, and I am not going to brush it off like its no big deal.
Thanks everyone!
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
DragonMother10
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Time to end the friendship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nikaniko
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:14 AM
2 moms liked this

When she gets home that would be the last time I would ever talk to her! I would tell her to lose my number and forget where I live! That's so low of her.

AmesCSki
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:35 AM
What a jerk. Why would she lie about something so awful?? That's not only a friend fail that's a PERSON fail. I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:13 AM
I would no longer be her friend. Honestly. That it's totally disrespectful. She sounds insane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embrigmom
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I can't belive someone would lie about something like that. It's just wrong. What a wonderful friend you are to drop everything and rush over to be with her kids so she can go be with her father. Why ld she feel the need to go running around time after a losser ex? Crazy!

I would tell her you're not sure you see the friendship lasting any longer. That she has lost your trust.

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Agreed!

Quoting NWMomtobe:

Oh, I would be so pissed!! Last time I ever did anything for her!!! 

MayMommy07
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:51 AM
4 moms liked this
Should of left the kids with her Dad and said goodnight! Delete her out of your life :)
bcruick
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a big believer in Karma. You never use your kids or family members as an excuse to do crazy things. Some day it will come back around and bite her in the butt. But you need to reevaluate your friendship with her. Good luck to you!!!

wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I am so sorry ur friend did that. I would never help her again.  Doesn't sound like a real friend if she couldn't tell you the truth. 

JessLin79
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
So, this is what happened: Her dad called me at about 2am to tell me that she had been arrested for disorderly conduct and public intox. They are holding her in the jail till she sobers up. I stayed with the kids till they got on the bus this morning, dropped her baby off at the daycare, and got my very grumpy DD to school on time.
I will never forgive her for this. I don't know why she had to manipulate me like that, and I don't know why she was out chasing that loser. Before this, she was a good friend. I have known her for about 2 years, and never thought she would lie about something so serious. I am less mad (still mad though) and starting to feel really hurt that she treated me this way. I guess if sacrificing our friendship was worth all this, more power to her. But never again will I trust her, and I no longer consider her a friend. I have plenty of real friends.
On another note, her dad is pissed too. I'm sure he has a thing or two to say about her actions last night. She will hear it from him! Me, I am going to make a big pot of coffee and get on with my day. No need wasting any more energy on her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)