Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THIS TO ME *UPDATE *

Posted by   + Show Post
So, my friend calls me tonight and tells me her father has been taken to the hospital.. Of course I drop everything, load up my 7 year old and torush to her house to stay with her 4 children so she can get to the hospital. An hour later, her dad stops by her house on his way to work. After calling around, I find out she is running around town chasing down her loser EX boyfriend. She is ignoring my phone calls, even though I have left her voice mails and texts telling her I know she lied and she needs to get home.
So, now I am sitting here, my DD won't go to sleep, the baby is fussing, and I am so mad my head is going to fly right off my shoulders. God only knows when she will bring her sorry ass home, and then I am going to have to load up my DD in the middle of the night to go home. AND tomorrow morning will be horrible because my daughter will be so tired getting ready for school.
I don't know why she did this, she has never done anything like this before. But I am pissed, and she will be lucky if I ever do a damn thing for her again!

*UPDATE *

She got arrested ( I gave details somewhere in the posts). And she has apologized several times over my voicemail. I haven't spoken to her. She says she lied because she HAD to talk to her ex that night and she knew I wouldn't come stay with her kids just so she could go hunt him down. That should of told her it wasn't a good idea. I know she is in hot water with her dad, and I also know that her ex doesn't want anything to do with her. Why she was so despite to see him I don't know.
It will be along time before I talk to her and even longer before I forgive her. I have never been manipulated like that before, and I am not going to brush it off like its no big deal.
Thanks everyone!
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Replies (21-30):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Wow. That's all I can say is wow.

Quoting JessLin79:

So, this is what happened: Her dad called me at about 2am to tell me that she had been arrested for disorderly conduct and public intox. They are holding her in the jail till she sobers up. I stayed with the kids till they got on the bus this morning, dropped her baby off at the daycare, and got my very grumpy DD to school on time.

I will never forgive her for this. I don't know why she had to manipulate me like that, and I don't know why she was out chasing that loser. Before this, she was a good friend. I have known her for about 2 years, and never thought she would lie about something so serious. I am less mad (still mad though) and starting to feel really hurt that she treated me this way. I guess if sacrificing our friendship was worth all this, more power to her. But never again will I trust her, and I no longer consider her a friend. I have plenty of real friends.

On another note, her dad is pissed too. I'm sure he has a thing or two to say about her actions last night. She will hear it from him! Me, I am going to make a big pot of coffee and get on with my day. No need wasting any more energy on her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh wow. Yeah I'm the kind that would call the cops and explain she abandoned them and that I couldn't get ahold of her and can't take care of her kids anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jadegirl1819
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Is someone going to be there when the kids get off the bus/need picked up from daycare just in case she isn't out on time? 

I'm glad you are ditching her as a friend.  She is a selfish woman.

Quoting JessLin79:

So, this is what happened: Her dad called me at about 2am to tell me that she had been arrested for disorderly conduct and public intox. They are holding her in the jail till she sobers up. I stayed with the kids till they got on the bus this morning, dropped her baby off at the daycare, and got my very grumpy DD to school on time.
I will never forgive her for this. I don't know why she had to manipulate me like that, and I don't know why she was out chasing that loser. Before this, she was a good friend. I have known her for about 2 years, and never thought she would lie about something so serious. I am less mad (still mad though) and starting to feel really hurt that she treated me this way. I guess if sacrificing our friendship was worth all this, more power to her. But never again will I trust her, and I no longer consider her a friend. I have plenty of real friends.
On another note, her dad is pissed too. I'm sure he has a thing or two to say about her actions last night. She will hear it from him! Me, I am going to make a big pot of coffee and get on with my day. No need wasting any more energy on her.

JessLin79
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Quoting Jadegirl1819:

She is out of jail. I did get a voicemail from her before lunch.
G2Mama
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM

who is going to take care of her kids? What about their father?  Some mother she is!

JessLin79
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Quoting G2Mama:

who is going to take care of her kids? What about their father?  Some mother she is!

She is out of jail.
texasmommy125
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Stop doing anything for her, including extending friendship.  Clearly she's gone off the deep end.

ambertreas76
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM

This is one of THE craziest damn things I have heard in a long time!  She would never be my 'friend' again!!  Wow... just.... WOWOWOWOW!!!!!

shadenn766
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i'd just cut her off

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
take her kids wth u ..dont leave a note.. if u do not hear from her by morning call the cops.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)