Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What are you...

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 15 Replies

Doing today?

My dd (13 months) has a class at the Little Gym today!  Yay!  She has so much fun there and it gives me a chance to talk and visit with other mommies.

Don't squat with your spurs on!

Melissacowgirl

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Taking care of a sick kid.

G2Mama
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:17 AM

I'm so sorry!  Hope your kid gets to feeling better soon!  That is no fun at all!

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

Taking care of a sick kid.

Don't squat with your spurs on!

Melissacowgirl

GrimmLotus
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:20 AM

It's my Birthday and I am sick. I'm doing nothing today. Well still have to care for the kids and all, but that's it.

skippito
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM
The usual stuff like cleaning, laundry,planning dinner for the week before grocery shopping and most importantly playing with my 2 yr old. Maybe we'll play in the 16" of snow we just got although she doesn't last long out there lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Driving my oldest DS to school, having breakfast with my youngest DS and my middle DS will most likely have a 2nd breakfast or a snack it depends how much he ate at his breakfast time. Then it's nap time at least for the youngest and then I think there's laundry screaming for me again. Just got done and yet again, there's a pile waiting, lol. Boys and their uncontrolled chaos. In between all that, nursing my youngest and playing or reading with my middle DS while snuggled up on the couch :)

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Enjoying the day.  I'll probably have to clean up the house at some point.  One of mine was sick and today they're finally all three in school.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Working as usual, I do need to put a call into a realtor to start the process of getting my dad's house on the market.  I need to stop at a store on the way home and other than that not much else going on.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Its Thursday!!!!!!!! So n I will go and grab something to eat and hit up the grocery store. Get lost in the store, run a few errands.  Then they just retested the kids at school so we have our parent teach conference at school today. 

bcruick
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Taking a shower!!! lol Then hoping to go grocery shopping and run a couple of other errends. Back home to do dishes and laundry(fun wow). Hope you all have a great day doing whatever it is you do!! 

juggling

Bobbi

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Dishes, laundry, crocheting some orders, working a bit this afternoon while Mom has a meeting, homework with my oldest, cooking dinner which this week I have not figured out my meal planning and know have to come up with something and cleaning the bathrooms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN