Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So i'm at my daughters school this morning. Updated twice now

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter told me this morning that a boy on her bus told her to give him a blow job and then grabbed her boob. She's 13 and in 7th grade and i'm sooooooo not ok with this!!!! I have a feeling that the school is going to tell me its not their responsibility because it happened on the bus and not at school. They have no monitors on the bus so I think that creates a huge problem

Edit----I just talked to the school counselor and my daughter told her everything. She said she will talk to some other lady and see if that lady wanted to call the transportation department or if I needed to. I have no problem calling them even though I don't feel I should have to. Oh I didn't know this before but apparently this kid showed my daughter a video on his nintendo ds of a lady giving some kind of animal a blow job. Sooooooo not ok with this sick, twisted little pervert!!! Sad thing is, he's learning this behavior somewhere and its probably at home.

Update again---- He told her one day after they got off the bus that they could go behind one of these houses and you can give me a blow job. This is insane!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
teamwilson
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Oh! This makes me so angry! I'm so sorry your dd had to go thru this. I am a full time working mom and my dd's catch a bus to school right now but they're young. I've never wanted them to bus but my schedule does not permit me to drop them off. I have been thinking about a switch in my hours and or career when they get a little older. Don't let up on this. The school, you and the others parents and police should be involved in this.
KRIZZ25
I HATE BEING ALONE..EVERY ONE HAD A SOME BODY.I HAVE A NO BODY .
28 minutes ago
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I THANK I WOULD FIND OUT WHO IS PARENTS WERE AND TALK TO THEM ..HE NEEDS HELP ASAP..
MommyAJ2921
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I'm thinking the same thing now that I've read the update!!!!!!! 

Quoting ambertreas76:

Maybe someone needs to have a 'coming to Jesus' conversation with this kid's parents! Obviously there is a serious parenting issue going on!!  Un-freakin-believable!!!!!

Quoting rainskysmom:

My husband is beyond pissed and wants to have a "coming to Jesus" meeting with this young fellow. I'm definately gonna have to handle it and not let him get involved. He doesn't need to catch a case!!!!!

AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Having a teenage boy and 2 teenage girls.... I would absolutely go insane on my son if he behaved that way!! And if it was one if my girls that had this happen you can bet my ass would stay at the school until something was done to the offender. (My oldest was harassed at school by some little bully and I called the police department from the principals office since she informed me that since she didn't see it we couldn't prove he was picked on. My son had several bruises from the _______ you can fill in the blank lol. The police decided it was assault)
I hate that your dd is going through this. Hugs to her! And to you because you are going to have to be persistent and stay on top of the school to resolve this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I use to be  bus driver for 8 years bus drivers dont catch every thing but all buses have cameras on them now if the school dont do any thing call the bus company directly and have the district office  look at the tape the school will be jumping to fix your problem usally parnets dont get to see the tape but you can ask - the bus company will speak to the driver to see whats going on if she doesnt know whats going on she cant fix the problem but the driver will have that boy sit up front or have him removed off the bus if this is taking place on the bus  and its been  proven-  The school should be involved even if the buses are leased from a bus company to transport the children to school - If they are the school buses and they dont use a outside company than its up to the school to get to the bottom of it and if they dont go directly to district office  good luck

nurse1997
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

IT IS THE SCHOOL THAT HAS FULL CONTROL ON THE BUSES -   BUS DRIVERS CAN WRITE A STUDENT UP BUT FOR MAJOR ISSUES THE PRINCIPAL DECIDES WHO GETS  KICKED OFF THE BUS WE DONT - 

SassyLaLa85
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
The school is still responsible for those students while they are on the bus. That is totally not okay.
Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I'd call the cops personally.  The first time I'd let the school deal with this, but it sounds like it's on-going.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM

wow this boy needs to get things straightened out - and fast !   Like you said this sick behavior is being learned taught somewhere ... if needs be get a social worker involved.  It's one thing with puberty to get curious about sex and what not but He's sexually aggressive.

JoGibson
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM

As soon as he touched her on school property (the bus is school property) it became sexual assult and charges can be brough against him.  Perhaps the school should point this out to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)