Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Easter Dinner

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:12 AM
  • 30 Replies

What is everyone making? I want to use my mini smoker but I'm not sure what I should make.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Prime rib, mashed potatoes, broccoli, green beans, homemade rolls, and apple crumble.

Lionpaw
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Thanksgivng take two. Lol

liss05
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM

We are either doing nothing or getting reservations somewhere my DH is (hopefully) haveing surgery the next day) and I don't need the extra stress of Easter.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

We're having ham, potato salad, broccoli salad, baked beans, rolls, coleslaw, deviled eggs, pineapple stuffing.  I'm probably forgetting something.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM

This year for the first time in 6 years I am not cooking. We are going to hubby's Dad's and have not gotten invite to his side of the family that does it. I have asked his Dad and a couple of other's what is going on. Either they have no clue or I will get back to you. So I guess it is a big surprise when we get there. I would like to know. I was thinking I could cook at my FIL's house for everyone.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Orange Glazed Ham, Gourmet Green Bean Casserole, 8 Layer Salad, Scalloped Potatoes Orange Dinner Rolls, and  Angel Food Cake with Lemon Frosting.

(Just DH and the kids this year so I went way smaller than normal)

rebeccadac
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM

YUM! What time is dinner?!?! Seriously can you message me your reciipe for prime rib... never made it before

Quoting TroyboysMom:

Prime rib, mashed potatoes, broccoli, green beans, homemade rolls, and apple crumble.

blueyedbaker
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I have no idea what we will make yet. We're going to my Uncles the day before so I have to cook and bake for that so I'll probably just make some simple things on Sunday.  I have to look back through the post here to see what everyone is making.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM

We usually go over to my in-laws' for Easter.  I bring whatever she tells me she needs :)

happymama2D
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Ham, Scalloped Potatoes and Mashed Potatoes (some family doesn't like scalloped), homemade smoked polish sausage, corn, green bean casserole, rolls and a salad to start. Not sure about dessert yet ......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)