Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stressing out about something I can't control....

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 20 Replies

I have never been so stressed out. I miscarried our second child in September and have been trying ever since. I finally did a fund of Clomid as I had not been ovulating and then did a trigger shot on Friday March 15th and have been stressing out wondering if it worked.... I hate stressing about something I can't control and I seriously think I am driving my husband and my daughter nuts!! 

I know 32 isn't old, but I feel like since I waited too long in between pregnancies, that my body just can't do it anymore....

has anyone ever experienced anything like this in their 30's?!? 

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM
It took me almost 2 years to get pregnant with my daughter. My kids are 9.5 years apart. We got pregnant them first month I wasn't stressed about trying to get pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I miscarried twice in the last six months. I'm currently at ten weeks and things are good but until a week ago I was super nervously with worry. My dd was born six years ago and this baby is due two days before her seventieth birthday. There's nothing to really do or say except try your best to stay positive, but I know that is easier said than done. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Hang in there mama!

hugs

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I'm sorry. (((HUGS))). I haven't. Both of my children were unplanned surprises then I had my tubes tied. 

oliver92
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:14 AM

We have a 3 yr old and then no signs since, mc in between, i totally said forget it its never going to work, and now we are pregnant, im 37. It just takes a while sometimes, you will get there.

saf77
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I don't think you are to old:-) I has my first child at 32 and got preggo right away, and now I am 35 and preggo with my 2nd and it did not take long either,  it will happen mama, just try not to stress out, and the moment you decide not to think or stress about it, it will happen:-) Good luck:-)

LDavis33
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a miscarriage in October 2011 at 12 weeks (I was 32).  It only took me a few days before I decided I wanted to try again.  I remember how desperate I was to get pregnant again and how stressed out I was and how depressed I would get each time I realized I wasn't.  

It didn't take very long though, we became pregnant in January 2013 and our little girl Charlotte will be 6 months next week (her due date was actually the 1 year anniversary of my miscarriage).

I won't tell you not to stress and worry about it, because I've been there I know how frustrating it can be.  Try talking to your doctor about this, they might be able to put your mind at ease.  Let your DH/SO know how you are feeling and what, if anything, he can do to support you through this.  

Good Luck!

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I have had three miscarriages and two where in the last 6 months. It is so hard to have a miscarriage and we have lots of emotions we have to work through.

Mine right know is hearing others announce there excitement. I know 7 that are due right around when we would have had our last one. It is so hard and not looking forward to August time. I am hoping that by then. It will be easier.

emarin77
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Give yourself a year to become pregnant.  After that you can call the doctor to confirm any medical problems.  For some woman it takes time to become pregnant.  Keep yourself busy so you can focus on other things in your life and reduce the stress.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I'm sorry. I haven't been through that, but I think it would be terribly stressful.  I have a friend who went through this, and it took awhile.  Once she and her husband quit stressing (they actually adopted a little girl), then she got pregnant. :) Now she's pregnant with her 3rd.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)