Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

boob job

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:52 AM
  • 31 Replies
Anyone considering to have a boob enlargement done? Would you have it if you still want to have more babies in future or after you are done. It has been in my to do list since I was a teenager. I am now 35 mum to one baby boy. Any suggestions?
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I personally wouldn't have a boob job, unless medically necessary and then I would go smaller and perkier than what I have now, lol, so I don't have any advice other than~ discuss it with your doctor. Good luck :)

klespeedy0205
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:36 AM
I had it done in 2004. I didn't have kids then. Would I do it now? No, because as much as I love them I would not have any elective surgeries due to risks and complications. I would be scared that something would happen to me and ds would be motherless.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'd wait until you were done having kids. I've seen some pretty horrible boob jobs that were really nice before kids, and then not so nice after kids.

CLEKate
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you see a difference in your boobs now, post baby?  If the answer is yes, then you should hold off on doing anything until you are certain you are done having kids.

I hope to have my boobs done in the next few years...along with my tummy...and my batwings...

Jen4boys06
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM
My boobs used to be a nice full B/small C. Now, they are barely an A. I work out and eat healthy so I'm happy with the rest of my body. I'm pregnant with our last child and then I plan on getting a boob job in a year or two.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I have no desire to have one done.  Never have.  Unless it was medically necessary (cancer or something similar).  If I were thinking of it, I would wait until I was done having kids.

ardiaxe
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM
3 moms liked this
I considered it and did my research. Most mothers will need a breast lift first before an augmentation and that may end up being 2 surgeries. Then the idea of two saline filled bags permanently inserted into my chest sounds annoying and uncomfortable. For now I'm sticking with victoria secret bras and trying to learn to accept my smaller, not as perky, post breast feeding breasts.
Thunderbug75
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

You know I never thought of getting a boob job.  But I must admit I kinda like my larger breast feeding boobs.  But really I woul never get it done.  Just my choice.  But ood luck to you.

AMDS0304
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I want a reduction. 

mandapanda82
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I hate how having babies like totally deflated my boobs--,I used to be a C cup now after 3 babies I'm a B :( So I would after I'm done having babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)