Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Didn't see this one coming

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok me and my half sister that I havnt been around most of my life recently started hanging out when I stayed with her for about 6 months b4 I moved an hour away. We have never had a close relationship havnt seen much of her my whole life. but I don't get to talk to her as much cuz I work and go to skool. Well now she is mad calling me stuck up and I think I'm better than everyone else bcuz she is mad bcuz I don't talk her as much. I think she is mad bcuz she is 51 never really had a job no money only the money her bf who works part time gives her. Her kids also take care of her. She has no car no drivers license only a high skool education has been in the projects forever with no intentions of ever moving. She only wants to go hang out n party n drink which is really not my thing. She has no life other that tv and playing games on her phone all day. I'm 36 going to skool working and maintaining on my own as a single mom. So now she wants to make me out to be a stuckup bitch that dumped her as soon as I left town which is totally absurd and ridiculous just bcuz she has no life
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fabflymomma
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I feel like she is projecting her dissatisfaction with her own life on to me bcuz I never once treated her bad unlike her other siblings who look down their noses at her and treat her like dirt but she still kisses their buts

Quoting Fabflymomma:

Ok me and my half sister that I havnt been around most of my life recently started hanging out when I stayed with her for about 6 months b4 I moved an hour away. We have never had a close relationship havnt seen much of her my whole life. but I don't get to talk to her as much cuz I work and go to skool. Well now she is mad calling me stuck up and I think I'm better than everyone else bcuz she is mad bcuz I don't talk her as much. I think she is mad bcuz she is 51 never really had a job no money only the money her bf who works part time gives her. Her kids also take care of her. She has no car no drivers license only a high skool education has been in the projects forever with no intentions of ever moving. She only wants to go hang out n party n drink which is really not my thing. She has no life other that tv and playing games on her phone all day. I'm 36 going to skool working and maintaining on my own as a single mom. So now she wants to make me out to be a stuckup bitch that dumped her as soon as I left town which is totally absurd and ridiculous just bcuz she has no life

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Sorry she is making you to be the "bad" one
Sigmalade
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Just tell her you are not stuck up just busy and you aren't trying to ignore her. Then tell her to stop talking junk about you! gotta love family

Amberleigh81
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
5 moms liked this
I had to giggle at "skool"... Irony.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I agree that she seems to be projecting her disappointments on to you.  I am sorry.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Sorry.  Try to reach out when you can, that's about all you can do.

KRIZZ25
not everyone's child should be treated special ..
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
TELL HER GET OVER IT AND BE A GROWN UP..
Fabflymomma
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
No need for that I wasn't tryna be proper hun

Quoting Amberleigh81:

I had to giggle at "skool"... Irony.

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Sounds like this is why she has no friends. Sounds like she's pretty immature. Don't sweat it. If you still want a relationship then talk to her otherwise let it go. Sorry momma.

mommybug77
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Ouch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)